2 questions

PS

Best answers
1: why is it that when 2 people in meele that are locked on to each other and fly directly at each other and hit, i ALWAYS loose?

and 2: when you normally block a meele attack the person usually stops, but for me they just hit me then pope up behind me and hit me so its pretty much impossible to counter, but when i attack i always seem to stop right center infront of them....ummmm wtf? :p

Best answers
1) i dont think there is a way to know who is going to win a melee vs melee....maybe its random? or its the ki level? i dont know...

2) are u sure they dont teleport or something? maybe its just lag.

Best answers
oooops i forgot, when they block your melee attack try teleporting backwards and go for it again, they usually r going to try and counter attack after the first blow, it works for me ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as for ur 1st question, do u click the secondary attack when u get near them? if u do, then its probably timing or pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mazinkaiser DX don't post 2 times without anyone is between you ... try out the "Edit" Button ...

1.1. his PL is much higher then yours (or only turbo)
1.2. your Ping is to high ... that's too often the reason (harSens is working on it)
1.3. look bobbybabys post

2.1. again ... maybe it's your Ping
2.2. look Mazinkaiser DX (both) post(s)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
or you might just need a bit more practice, i remember when i would swoop. het excited thinkin i would hit someone, then get thrown back and id leave the server thinin i was going agains mega experts or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom