battles too short

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, in the show, a battle can last like 10 hours and the char will never charge his energy once....
in the game u have to charge up every 10-5 seconds.....
does anyone agree with me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that is true. I beleive if your at your normal state and SSJ
stuff like Getting back up on your feet, teleportation, and kick/punching, jumping
should not take ki. Its kinda stupid since the only thing in the
series that does take ki is flying and anything with light coming out
of the characters body.

Zanzoken does not use up ki, cause Gokou knew zanzoken before
he knew what ki was. Or how to perform a ki technique.

Thats why I also requested a stamina bar. So you can keep track
on how long you can keep up. And stamina bar should increase
every 2-3 seconds. Cause in DBZ battles last longer than that.
And its kinda annoying how you run out of ki for everything you
do.

Best answers
yeah a stamina bar would def be cool. But yeah, as long as the zanzoken used up alot of stamina. It still should cost alot of stamina because of how useful it is (and if you could do it too much without having to recharge, melee would basically become useless, youd only be able to melee someone if you were sneakin up on them and hitting them from behind).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, your right, but if you didnt have as little ki as you have in-game, and if it didnt get wiped out of you apart from ki attacks and flying it would leave less stratergy and possible tension to a battle.

Best answers
They should increase your hp and increase beam dmagae but keep melee aorund the same. A SSJ3 Goku should have 1000 hp, SSJ2 chars around 500-800, SSJ 300-500, and all normal chars should have 100-300. Melee damage should double with each transformation. Beams should do 50-500 damage depending on how full the bar is and how much pl you have.

This is just what I would do but this will never happen in ESF. This would make beams very lethal, make battles last twice or thrice as long, make for very intense battles, and have characters live very long.

Best answers
i do think teleport should take up some KI, maybe not as much as it does now......if it didn't take up any KI people would be teleporting all over the place making melee almost impossible

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
They should increase your hp and increase beam dmagae but keep melee aorund the same. A SSJ3 Goku should have 1000 hp, SSJ2 chars around 500-800, SSJ 300-500, and all normal chars should have 100-300. Melee damage should double with each transformation. Beams should do 50-500 damage depending on how full the bar is and how much pl you have.

This is just what I would do but this will never happen in ESF. This would make beams very lethal, make battles last twice or thrice as long, make for very intense battles, and have characters live very long.
ummm.........what does this have to do with what i posted???

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His post has a lot to do with your post, but just the first part of it. You said that in the show characters could battle for like 10 hours, and he proposed a way to extend the length of ESF matches. A stamina meter would be nice, but it may hit a little too close to DMZ for comfort. I agree that not everything you do should cost ki, but rather stamina. I would rather see a system where all of the characters had about 3 times as much ki as they do now, 5 times as much health, and could only power up back to normal only once, or perhaps twice each life, with the exception of transforming. Stamina and ki should determine how long you last in a block or beam struggle, and some things like swooping in melee and the zanzoken should just make you tired; however, ESF is a very fast paced game as it plays out right now. It would be a big leap for the team to increase everyone's life and ki, and even more effort to squeeze in the stamina bar, as it would make for exciting long more accurate battles, but it would require a lot of work and perhaps a appeal to a different fanbase. A lot of people -- for some strange reason -- seem to like the idea of ::spawn:: ::hit by beam:: ::spawn:: ::drilled into ground:: ::spawn::, and you would lose those players by changing the system around so drastically. I would still absolutely love it if they put the game together like I've stated above, but that's just me, and the team wants to keep going in the direction they started with. Battles will get longer when the second transformations roll around, no worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom