esf download

Best answers
alrite i got this friend that finally has found this mod, he wants to play but has 56k, he needs to dl it, going on fileplanet doesnt work because basically 30 min wait = probably disconnect and has to start over. Ive seen no other links up for us, octagone is well umm gone and the other one doesn't load the page where to dl on mine nor his. Can someone help, remember he is on 56k so an ftp wouldnt be pretty for him.

Yes if i had a burner id burn it for him

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Undoubtably the first thing he should do is find a download accelerator. I would reccomend "Download Accelerator" which can be located somewhere on www.download.com. A program like Download Accelerator which will enable you to resume downloads that have been interupted by lost connections. That should solve his file planet issues. Other than that... I don't know, I have cable ^-^

Best answers
as said by sonic

http://www.speedbit.com

download accelerator, i have cable modem too and it works like a charm, i love to suck the juice out of where i download files ... you know, really chew up their bandwith ... anyway its got resume and all kinds of things and i recommend even if you have a 56k connection it might help ... :yes: :]

Best answers
ummm an actual link plz, im not dumb nor he isn't we know about to doo-dads , i just want a link to dl it from

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom