few changes I think would be cool

Best answers
ill keep this short and sweet ;)
1) Second Fire for piccs Scatter shot should STOP them then click again and it homes in(I dont know how hard that would be to code but it would be cool)
2)SSJ perfect transformation FX should be more like when your PL is something like 4.9 Million where its just an "Explosion" of power
Those are my ideas, feel free to add to this just no flamin please , just creative critizim thanks :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok

1) I actually think it is a good idea, pics scatter shoot really does nothing the way it is now.

2) I like perfect trans because if you play as a saiyin you can transform without worrying about getting knocked around.

Best answers
The perfect transformation should be a little more elaborate. How about no animation or any less ability for the character to move than there is now, while have a sound effect and a flash of light. This would leave the amount of movemnt wile making it a little less boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the 1st idea alot, since it would be more like the show, and also u cannot fire out 100s of them at the mo cos they would just blow up some where

Best answers
Perfect Transformation is fine as it is, however, I agree that a 'Power burst' FX to accompany the otherwise bland model change would be a rather good addition.

And yes... Piccolo's scatter shot is'nt exactly very useful... Even agenst stationary targets, and a revamp such as that would be a welcome addition. ^^

Best answers
Wow good suggestions dude!

i like both of them!

i think someone should make this a poll..

Best answers
i think the 1st more because that acctually happens in the show when he fights #17, i remember that scene because he shoots blindly and #17 wonders what hes doing but when piccolo tells him to turn around he sees 100s of floating ki balls ready to strike.

Best answers
i agree with the second idea !
descending is more impressive than perfect. trans. :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, nice feedback going on here. Now why haven't you people visited my Future Q&A faq under ESF Chat? It could use a little more support.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i like perfect ssj how it is, you can tranz in a PS which is way cool

Best answers
yeah def no new animation necessary for ps, maybe just a little burst if yellow or something?? (like when gohan transforms, cept instead of white circular bursts theyre yellow)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love the piccolo idea, it would make scatter shot even more fun than it is now.(nothing makes me laugh more than the new guys calling me cheater for using homing ki blasts)

and sonic, nobody visits your FUTURE Q & A because people often ignore threads of that nature, they would rather ask the question themselves. and if that thread is to get large, then it would be bothersome to browse through all the posts and pages, leading to repetition, and larger topics also seem to lead invariable to flames and spam...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah perfect trans needs something

a burst of light anything really

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Ok

1) I actually think it is a good idea, pics scatter shoot really does nothing the way it is now.

2) I like perfect trans because if you play as a saiyin you can transform without worrying about getting knocked around.
ditto

Best answers
Thanks for all the feed back everyone and now i got a new idea. When super buu gets in this(When ever that may be down the road) i think that he should get Super Ghost with two fire modes. The first would be a single manually guided Ghost, the second would be a chargable "Blast" where many Less homing ghosts that have a massive blast. Just tell me what ya think about these ideas and add to them. Later

Best answers
well i think it should burst out like when your at about 4,650,000
pl and transform.

it just bursts out real fast and transforms. i like it :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, allow me to throw in a suggestion in relation to the "getting knocked around" thing.

Would it be possible to code in an alternate transformation? Like a transformation that took the maximum amount of time to comlete but was more.... cinematic. In other words, you couldn't get melee'd and beams wouldn't do much damage. To prevent it from being whored you'd have to make it so it couldn't be stopped once it was started.

I dunno, it would probably be a waste of code, but at least it would look good and it would provide a way to avoid all those complaints about getting knocked around while transforming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no wouldnt be fair

i mean u could just hit it when someones shooting at u and bam less damage

Best answers
And allow me to put another suggestion :)

You can give goku Kio-ken as an alternate transformation.

Required PL:1,000,000
PL Multiplier:1.0 or 0.7 (Its upto you guys actually)

Every time u use it it takes half of your HP

and it wont be spam-able since PL really makes no diffrance..
(i mean you can join a server filled with super saiyans and you can still kill them)

And since once you hit 1,760,000 you wont need kioken.....

(hmm now that i think about it....it is a waste of time......)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom