Sudgestion and Question

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
watup fellas im pretty new to this posting bull **** so im gunna get to the point

the reason im sending a message is some1 can answer these couple of questions

1.) When will ESF be "comeplete"
2.) these models that ppl post what do they have to do with other people if only u can see them
3.) Will there ever br more transformations for the charecters for example SSJ 2 3 4 goku etc...
4.) Will there ever be combos such as hitting teleporting behind nad hitting down etc
5.) Will you guys ever make hyper active strugles like really fast hitting and **** you know like wat u see in the Sagas punch dodging REALLLYY fast

Now my sudgestion is this

When u are done with ESF i think you should mak ea kick ass 1 player mode to follow all the SAGAS... or at least start working on one

thats all i got to say

P.S. props to all the people who made this mod its kick ass
i dont know if u ppl are the ones who make DMZ but ESF owns the **** out of it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. when its done. its hard to set a certain deadline for stuff like this.
2. the models are so you can see them.
3. i hear there will be in later versions.
4. if you get a really fast character(buu or transformed krillin) and have a quick reflexes, you can do this already
5. dunno

p.s.
try to avoid any "ESF is better than BLAHBLAH Mod" the makers didn't make this for a competition, they made it to have fun. and its in the rules.

Best answers
there is already a single player DBZ mod, but it isnt released yet i dont think. It is called SoS and is currently a mod for quake 3 or 2, i dunno. They are making a stand alone version though, which is good because i dont have q3 or q2. Anyway, these questions have been asked many times, and suggested many times, and they have never been definately answered. The best you can hope for is the stuff in the beta 1.1 outline i guess... it is entirely up to the dev's what is going to go into future versions, so it may change.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok cool thanks for responding...
When do you think this new patch will be released..
also wat changes are supposed to have been made

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom