No fast ascend...

Best answers
I dont know if this thread has been posted a million times or not, but i havent found anything over the search function so:

When you have perfect Level for a SSJ1 Transformation, the transformation is not visible... you didnt see something, only that the hairs become yellow. So i think the animation for the perfect tranformation level should be the same like 10k under the perfect level.

Example:

Gohan has his perfect level, but the transformation which is shown is the same like 10k under his perfect level. So the animation is less than 1 sec.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah it would be cool if you saw something...

Its a bit ugly the perfect transformation.

U should hav like bfp(the orginal) some sort of ssj perma glow...

I know this is just eye candy but still it would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the supersayins there should be a wave or the aura should turn on and make the aura sound instead of the stupid beep, the one that really needs it is freeza, cause he goes from short to tall really fast

Best answers
i also think they should make the perfect transformation a bit
more cooler with a bit aura arround the person maby
but that he can walk with it and that it last for about 2 sec

Best answers
the saiyans should get one of gokus white dust things that blow off of him when gokus not perfect....

that would be cool

just like a grunt and one of those then perfect

would take like a second

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These things been talked about like a million times already, and all these ideas, while good, have been repeated, a million times already. Well I hope they've been listened to at leasto_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom