spectate fighters

Best answers
i don't know if this already have been reported but i still report it anyways.
when you do something. you can play any character as a spectator. (you'll play, but your status is still spectator)
i hope this will be fixed in the next version/beta/update:)
if any of the team members have questions about it. just pm me

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol i use that sometimes, i like respawning as a spec fighter, but yea it needs to be fixed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a thread for "bugs" ... look at all known bugs

If you know that's reported already, why do you post that ???

I think harSens is working on it :)

PS: if any moderator read this, close it ... THX

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
we know.....
we know and we hate it, btw spec fighters are shown as ally to the good team and as enemy to the evil team so the good guys will hate it even more.
and bug abusing sucks anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really QSD

allies are these they were before joining spectators ...
other spectators are allies, too ... but you cann kill them (also ff off)

that means a spectator is the enemy of ALL, cann kill all and can be killed by ALL

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
not really QSD

allies are these they were before joining spectators ...
other spectators are allies, too ... but you cann kill them (also ff off)

that means a spectator is the enemy of ALL, cann kill all and can be killed by ALL
every time i was good the spectators where shown as green dots but i could target and kill em, every time i was evil they were shown as enemies, red dots.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
PS: if any moderator read this, close it ... THX
let the new guy be heard;/

anyways....
yea it does get confusing cuz hes a green dot sometimes when you find the spec person but yea someitmes it gets old sometimes it gets fun...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's against the rules to play moderator or order the moderators around. Consider yourself at Sonic Boyster Warning Level A1. If you continue to play moderator, you may be subject to Sonic Boyster Warning Level C2 or even the dreaded D-2-J, and you don't even want to know what that means. Next time I see you flaming a newcomer you will be Sonic Boyster Banned, which means that I will convince myself that you have been banned from the forums and trick my eyes into not seeing anything you post from now on.

YOU HAVE BEEN SONIC BOYSTER WARNED!

Best answers
alright, as a pro <i wish i was and i am and u know i am lol> i play spec mostly 5/10 games cause i like the challenge........i dont know bout u guys but its fun doing so cause u get ya adrendaline pumpin and its just like the show

and theres a way to know spec fighters--use the radar
thats y its there:rolleyes:
oh and a really big benefit of spec fighting is that....MAJOR CF!! well for me.........cause u take on double enemies!! whoot whoot oh and heres the trick for making BLUE attacks not YELLOW or any transformed generic attack make those circles

1) fire a blue generic attack past the target-then point the retical at the target

2) the beam should pull back and make circles around target--if u use this after u transformed...the gen attack will hit the target

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
It's against the rules to play moderator or order the moderators around. Consider yourself at Sonic Boyster Warning Level A1. If you continue to play moderator, you may be subject to Sonic Boyster Warning Level C2 or even the dreaded D-2-J, and you don't even want to know what that means. Next time I see you flaming a newcomer you will be Sonic Boyster Banned, which means that I will convince myself that you have been banned from the forums and trick my eyes into not seeing anything you post from now on.

*summons Cucumba of doom*

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster

what is the point of that? Like he even cares :\

i see no problem with the spectaror fighter. You have no allies in a team setting. Actually, i would like to see it stay, but i doubt that

Best answers
oh as a edit to what i said earlier...YOU CAN DO IT WITH ANY BEAM! even with meha! but i think u can only do this without transforming....sorry fory spam...oh and WHO EVEN CARES BOUT U SONIC BOYSTER!?!? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom