Sould The Special Beam Cannon be Smaller?

Is the Special Beam Cannon Too big, and are the colours all wrong?

• Yes, it is too big, the colours are wrong, and these should both be changed in 1.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's too big and the colours are wrong, but don't change it in 1.1

• It's not too big, but the colours are wrong. This should be changed in 1.1

• It's not too big, but the colours are wrong. But this shouldn't be changed in 1.1

• It's too big, but the colours are fine. Change this in 1.1

• It's too big, but the colours are fine. Don't change it in 1.1 though.

• Its' not too big, and the colours are fine. Don't change anything.

• Total voters

Scruffie

S
SHould it be smaller? I think it should, because everytime you see it, it is the size of his hand.

But should it be changed in the 1.1 Patch? I think yes it should. So heres a poll for anyone who thinks its too big.

And, are the colours all wrong? I think they are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm..........
did you guys see what its gonna look like?
they redid it in the new update...

Best answers
i agree that its too big
but if you make it very small you will use it less because then
it looks worthless
so i think its fine the way it is
:S

Scruffie

S
Ah I see, you only use attacks that look good, instead of how powerful they are.

And Spectre have you read the update? Al they changed was the spinning thing, If you actually look at the picture you'll notice that it is the same size and the colours are all wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, they DID make it yellow with a purple outline. But the spirable shouldn't be blue. But frankly I don't give a rat's ass because it still looks awesome, and is a huge improvement over the last one.

Best answers
Well... as you can read in the beta1.1 update, the sprites for it aren't done, so i'm just using the kame and some other sprite for it for now. As for the size, it might shrink a bit, but not too much, because otherwise you can't hit anything, and/or the circles will screw up.

Scruffie

S
What do you mean you can't hit anything with it... it honestly looks really stupid when it's huge.

I dunno, make it faster then. You'd have a better chance of hitting your target.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He means it would be harder to hit things with it because the attack would have a smaller area which will trigger detonation. Thus it would be harder to hit with. Just look at finishing buster or big bang.. they have tiny points of contact. Often times your crosshair will be red, but you end up missing completely.

V'

Best answers
The radius of the SBC should be left alone.Let me repeat that "LEFT ALONE".Why you ask? For one thing, its hard to hit someone who side steps out of the way of it. Number B, it should only be used for the enviroment around the enemy so he thinks it won't hit him.Reason number three, SBC looks fine as it is,but I wouldnt mind something a bit more "colorful".

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either leave it big and keep the big bang or make it smaller and much, much faster, like the beam it is supposed to be.

Best answers
Well i agree

the beam it self looks bigger that piccolo him self..

but...this is a good thing!

the bigger they are the easier is to hit enemy's...

Scruffie

S
Even now its pretty hard to hit someone with it... but if you make it faster, and I mean much faster, then it has a better chance of actually hitting the target you're aiming at, because the target doesn't have time to move.

Best answers
well actually... when super buu and cell did the SBC to gohan yes in btoh saga's to gohan.. they were huge as hell like half the size of their bodies.. just bcuz piccolo is a weak **** and cant put that much power into it doesn't mean the beam is always small.. cuz i seen it pretty big on the show b4

Scruffie

S
True... but still, it wasn't twice the size as them, now was it?

Best answers
well cell is like 10 feet tall and buu.. he was on the ground in a crouching position of i remember correctly so i cant really say, but u never know

Best answers
I think the updated one looks good.
But, its still to big and not the right colours.

Also i think the higher the PL the bigger the SPC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well other than the colours id just like to see it move faster, seems a bit slow to me but then theres probibly a reason for it being slow.

Best answers
It'd be a one hit kill type weapon if it was too fast, and cheap like the laser attacks are. It shouldn't be too fast but then again, too slow and it's useless. Kinda like the spirit bomb, big punch, slow execution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom