where did they go?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not sure if this belongs here but i'm wondering, why dont we see or hear anything about the work from other team members, like theres one modeler who ive seen no models posted on the forum about, not sure if he is still in the group, and the guy who did the mp3s too where did he go?

oh yeah on last thing, why is [o_O] a super mod? i havent seen him use his power at all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't want to post there (I think so)

let'em do their work and all will be fine :)
they don't have to post something ... a picture every week is OK (my opinion) and I don't think about 1 image per member ...

They are all alive ... wait a lil and all will be fine ;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
[o_O]is probably important
i dont care if i dont see them, they are doing their jobs and diong them damn good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes they are, but i'm wondering what happened to the music guy cause i think that the mp3s in beta were the same as the alpha so just a lil curiosity, and he has no profile

Best answers
I'm wondering what happened to Freedom, Xtortionist, and Blade. I think Freedom moved or something.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freedom is the soundartist ... what should he release ??? single sounds ???

Xtortionist is a webmaster, coder and an acting communist ... what should he release ??? website-pictures ??? sourcecode ???

Blade made the playlisteditor (earlier than me ;)) and is coding the bots ... what should he release ??? he released already the Bots alpha version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom