Shut the @#$! Up!

Best answers
I send this out to all the people who play ESF and are complete idiots. During the last 2 weeks that I have been playing I have been called some pretty stupid names. "Block Whore", "Disc Whore", "Spirit Bomb Whore", "Beam Whore", "Melee Whore", "Teleport Whore", "Jump Whore", "Moving Around Whore"...ect...

I realize that the majority of people who play this game are aged 4-9, and thus have an IQ lower then the number of fingers on one of their hands but really.... shut the *beep* up.

This is a fun game, and I have come across some people who are fun to play with, but the majority of people are so stupid it is just annoying.

If you find yourself using the names I mentioned above here are some tips to overcome your insolence.

Tip 1: If someone keeps throughing discs at you when you swoop at them.... stop swooping at them. There is enough variety in attacks that you can use something else to beat them. However, the majority of people continue to swoop at the "disc whore", and then complain when they get chopped to bits.

Tip 2: If you are fighting someone 3 on 1, and the 1 person is blocking your attacks, shut the hell up. I've been in several situations where the teams are very uneven and I'm being double or even triple teamed but I still have to listen to those morons who are complaining I am blocking too much. I seriously would love to fight these people on the street and see if they think blocking is too cheap.

Tip 3: The point of the game is supposed to be for entertainment. Many of us love the DBZ series, some of us don't. However, all of us download the game, and play for something fun to do in our spare time. Although some of us donate our lives to it, those people will slowly die off due to brain tumors they get from sitting to close to the screen. So play for fun, remember it is just a game, and instead of trying to block the Frieza disc with your face, try stepping out of the way.

This is my rant, I'm going back to work then when I get home I may play again for a while. A message to the ESF team, you made a great game, IMHO it is 1000x better then another DBZ mod I recently tried. Keep up the good work.

Keiryn aka Skaz in ESF

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
if you get called a name, deal with it, if it hurts you that much, seek help

Best answers
Yea... I think you just need an ass whooping in ESF my AIM is Counter Raider add me I'll set you straight, and I won't call you names even if you are a n00b I'll restrain myself

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's got a point, he's just a little too angry about it. People need to stop being DBZ fans for a few minutes and think about how bad they look for insulting someone for kicking their ass. If you're too slow to dodge a disc or too dumb to find a way around blocking, you're the one that looks stupid. Seriously guys, if you want to ***** and whine about the gameplay try BFP or DMZ and come back when you decide what you'd rather be stuck with. The least some of you could do is try talking it out with these guys before you start shouting at them. If somebody asks me to stop blocking for a while or stop whoring melee I'll back off... just not forever.

Best answers
Raider completely missed the point. Well done that man!

Keiryn - you forgot people who accuse others of using scripts. That's a hell of a lot of fun as well, being accused of cheating just because you happen to press teleport immediately after hitting.

I really enjoy the mod Natural Selection because I can find servers that have a friendly atmosphere. Sure, it's nice to win, but I'm there to have fun. ESF servers have more than their fair share of egotistical, bitter whiners who can't play without making sure that everyone knows they're the "best" (supposedly). You were killed, and whether it was by kame or disc or melee doesn't matter. Stop your *****ing, stop making excuses, respawn and play the game without taking it personally.

So, yeah. ESF itself is fantastic. Playing ESF with other people is depressing.

Best answers
I'm not angry about it. I just find it annoying when people complain constantly again and again about the most stupid things. I guess annoying people are my pet peeve. *cough* Raider *cough* Magus *cough*. Some people complain that hitting someone who is transforming is being cheap. Alright, I can understand how it is kinda annoying to be transforming and having someone constantly melee you. But when people are transforming in the middle of the sky, in the middle of the map, right in the most open area they can find, that is just plain stupid.

Now, for Magus. I'm not some sissy girl, (girl = the female of our species... just incase you didn't know), I can take the name calling, infact for the majority of us who get called "<fill name here> whores", we just sit back and laugh at the stupidity of others. However, it does get annoying when people are getting kicked from servers because we block too much, or we use the generic beam too much.

Thanks to Sonic Boyster for reading the post instead of just trying to prove his "coolness" by calling me "n00b".

Personally I would like to know what goes through the mind of someone when they wake up in the morning and realize that they take joy in calling someone "n00b". Not even "Newbie" or "Newb". Way to be an Internet Rebel there Raider. I'm sure if you tell the ladies about the time you called someone on a Dragonball Z Game Forum a Newb, using an 'N', two zeros and a 'b', they will automatically drop to there knees and show you the respect they deserve.

I'm not trying to be an *******, i'm not trying to be a whiner. I'm just stating a point, that is what a forum is for... incase we forget. Although nowadays it is just for showing how tough you can be, by insulting someone in another country. Way to go team Nerd.

Back to Work I go.... stupid Butchershop....

Best answers
Originally posted by Packed Lunch
insult em back :D
Thats going to accomplish what? Sure if it makes you feel better insult me what do I care its the internet.
I think the best Mod community is DoD. They are really awsome almost all of them. Please add me to AIM and I'll give you something to whine about...

Best answers
I don't have AIM. I have better things to do with my time then sit around and talk with people I don't know. I work, go to parties, hang out with my girlfriend all of which come ahead of sitting on my ass, talking to people whose very presence bothers me.

Which... is what I'm doing right now so I'm going to stop talking to you. By the way, I know you are going to say I'm gutless and afraid of you because I won't play a video game against you so you can just skip your next post.

----------------------------
"Insult them back :D"
Only problem is I'm not that quick of a typer, so normally when I'm talking to someone I get a spirit bomb to the side of the head...

"Ouch... that's going to leave a mark"

Best answers
its my option to everything though :D or just make insults out of what they say.

Best answers
HAHAHAAH spirit bomb whore ahahaah thats just lame.:tired:

Best answers
The avergae IQ of the ESF community is IMHO roughly 20-60. Some people are just complete morons and dont know what they are talking about.

I love block whores and disc whores because they are some of the stupidest of the community. They ***** when they die after me hitting them for the 50th time while they have blocked every attack, and ***** that I am teleporting too much thats why they cant hit me with disc.

And the stupidest of all are the admins who run servers that suck and brag about how they are beating 3 people at once when every1 is lag spiking and htye have 0 ping, :cough:SSJ4Gogeta:cough.

In conclusion, people are dumb. The best thing you can do is imagine how stupid they must be in real life and just ignore it becuz their ignorance is only hurting themselves.

Best answers
ahem .. don't bother replying to raidar

anyway. people who whine just prove thier stupidity. i know it's annoying, but oh well. i try to avoid replying them, but i have a bad temper, so i can't help but to insult them back. but like morrone said. just ignore them. it hurts them more than it hurts you.

i came across ppl who called me a hacker, melee whore, teleport whore. some actually say "can you just stop using melee?" "melee is ***" "no more melee" "i hit you a thousand time and you wouldn't die!!!" etc. i found that the best thing to do is ignore them. and try to avoid fighting them for a while.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, somebody accused me of scripting no more than 15 minutes ago, even though I was waiting almost a full second after I hit them to teleport. People are just like that. They get frustrated and they vent in ways that they believe will earn them attention. Just shrug it off, or drill them into the ground a couple of times with melee.

The only thing that really bothers me anymore about some of the community is how they hold temporary grudges. Like if you get into a melee battle with someone and wipe the ground with them, they are likely to do one of two things:

1.) Avoid you. This is the smartest tactic. You'll live longer and have more fun.

or 2.) Chase you down until the MAP CHANGES. How annoying is that?

Usually I'll get one or two people on every server who will chase me until the map changes or once in a while until I leave the server entirely. There is nothing more annoying than charging after somebody just to get smacked in the side by the guy you thought you killed 15 times already. In some instances it's fun, like if he's kinda slow and I can go around hitting other people while I wait for him to find me (trying to start 2 on 1 against myself), but most of the time it gets old. People! If someone is better than you, that doesn't give you the right to expect more than 3 lives trying to kill them by chasing them around the server and ignoring everybody else. Usually after about the 5th life they start calling you names... You know who you are!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the deal is that this game involves a lot more skill (individually that is) than most other online games. If you get sniped, or flanked, or just turn a corner and get shot in the head, it's no big deal. You could've been outnumbered or out lagged or just taken by surprise or something. Even then, people might still have trouble accepting their loss.

But here, you always have a chance to fight back. Getting completely owned in a melee fight is all in all humiliating or humbling(although people have different ways of taking it). On the contrary, if someone were to get insta-killed by a kamehameha they probobly wouldn't give a crap since it doesn't prove anything.

So naturally people come up with stupid excuses to make up for their utter annihilation... like saying you script. Or saying that melee is ***. Some people just don't get this game.

I met this guy one time; after calling me a melee n00b several times, I told him to just stfu and learn how to melee. He told me this game was all about beams and if I play this game for melee, I'm a retard. And he explained how he was so angry about how so many "dumb n00bs" just didn't get the point of the game (his idea of it being "beams").

Damn idiots:S It's the most complex, skilled part of the game; it's what the game is focused on. How someone can't understand that is incomprehensible. Well that's an exaggeration; the majority of the DBZ community are stupid little kids that don't know **** about ****. That's why this crap comes up so much; abusive admins, c0cky fools that can't walk the walk, etc. Ah well.

Best answers
I found a pic of your girlfriend and I wouldn't be to proud of her... but what ever...

The rest of you please stay out of this im just having fun with an idiot... :):talk:

V'

Best answers
Well, if you know me or have ever played with me, then you know what happens when I play.If you don't let me break it down for you.I log onto the esf server.I then proceed to kill almost everyone.During this serial killer raid, I usally am called thing ranging from scripter to n00b.(that my friends is a long range.)So,what do I do when this happens?I do what any person who past puberty would do.Shrug it off and laugh about it.Oh sure it does get annoying, but your not the one losing your fun while your drilling the one who called you a "N008 |-|@X0|2" into the ground causeing him to leave the server and not come back for at least two weeks. So in conclusion, if your being made fun of just tunr the other cheek or do not respond.

Best answers
The fact that you took the time out of your life to search through the internet and find a picture of some woman who seems to have eaten one too many small children shows just how much of a life(or lack there of) you have. Although you probably are just some kind of sick freak and you get your jollies of large woman and thus had 4 gig of pictures and moves on your harddrive to choose from.

Now I'm sure you would expect me to go find a picture of some three assed gorilla and call it your boyfriend however I have better things to do then argue with some idiot on a video game forum... but thanks for coming out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else had problems staying connected to the ESFORCES.com servers?

Best answers
Hahaha don't blow an o-ring buddy.. I'm just playin with ya. If you think I'm some nerd hah.. no not exactly I just like to post here. Anywho I'm going to see Final Destination 2 because I have no life....

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a exchange of verbal fisticuffs, this is closed. Raider, watch ureself, u have no permission to flame. And Keiryn, bad way to start here. We are a supportive community, not a prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom