spector

Best answers
sorry for my english so bad...
I want suggest for a spector ,because i want in the game be a spectator is it possible

Best answers
I don't exactly understand what you want to say, do you want to know how to be a spectator in a game?

What language do you speak? maybe i can help you in another language...:]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he wants to know how to join as a spectator. Or maybe kill people as a specator :p.

Best answers
Originally posted by DragonDude
I think he wants to know how to join as a spectator. Or maybe kill people as a specator :p.
Thats what i understand too...:]

Best answers
Simply for clarification... you did ask him what language he spoke. This is not a flame, but if you take a look at his name, you'd see that he calls himself French. I'd make the astute assumption that French is his native tongue.
Secondly, I think he's just asking how to become a spectator. He -is- from another country, after all. Just click on the spectator box at the bottom of the character list in game. This will allow you to move about freely in a first-person mode while not being able to interact with the other players whatsoever. *shrugs.* Hope that's the answer you were seeking.

Back again... he mentioned 'suggestion' (no need to quote, it's right there...) so he might want a spectre (his 'spector') of the player. Something like a transparent version of the player with a halo above their head. I'm truely unsure of exactly what he's asking, but maybe one of these guesses is reasonably close.

Best answers
Best answers
He knows how to translate it... he doesn't need another translator site. He just needs his question answered. Let's stick to thread topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think MAYBE he's wondering if there's a chase camera mode in spectator, like there is in counter-strike. I know some french try asking it in that :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom