Cant get game working!!!HELP!!!!!

Best answers
I always try to play esf but i cant play anything because it always says stuff and then i never get to play. like when i try to play quick start it says that it is not up to date and i have to connect to the internet to update it. I let it do that and then it always fails. Then when i try to create a lan game it says loading and then it says that my open GL is not suported by my video card!! what is this all about?? someone help me!!

And one more thing. Is there suposed to be more options on the starting screen like start new game and load save game because i see lines next to it like start a new game but i dont see the icon to click on next to that.

Best answers
first off what version of Half-life are you running i think the lattest vertion is 1.1.1.0.

second what version of ESF are you running the latest version of that is BETA 1.0

third what type of video card do you have some cards dont suppot open GL and you have it set you open GL by mistake.

and last, those menu option have been disabled since they are not needed in this mod.

Best answers
OK i dont know what version of half life i have, but where can i get the update 1.1.1.0?

I have a geforce 2 video card

thanx for the answer to that thing with the extra options

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DanMan28
OK i dont know what version of half life i have, but where can i get the update 1.1.1.0?

I have a geforce 2 video card

thanx for the answer to that thing with the extra options
try fileplanet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom