Help With The Servers!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im having this damn problems with the servers I put RUN AS GAME or some S)-(IT like that well I see some servers but when I click on each of them a windows appears that says "YOU CANNOT CONNECT TO A SERVER WHICH IS OPERATING UNDER A DIFFERENT PROTOCOL VERSION" Man that sucks!!!! if anyone knows why is this happening PLEASE TELL ME :cry: HOW TO DO IT OR HOW TO FIX IT SO I CAN GET TO THE SERVERS AND PLAY OR DO I NEED AN UPDATE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!

WEBMASTER VEGETTO
LINK:http://myhome.stoogle.com/Dark_Serpentine/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you sure that you use hl 1.1.1.0?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do have custom game on the menu But if that patch helps me fix that i will install it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im having this damn problems with the servers I put RUN AS GAME or some S)-(IT like that well I see some servers but when I click on each of them a windows appears that says "YOU CANNOT CONNECT TO A SERVER WHICH IS OPERATING UNDER A DIFFERENT PROTOCOL VERSION" Do I need the damn patch to fix this if as well please give me the link to a website where I can download it PLEEASE!!!!!!!!:D

WEBMASTER VEGETTO
Link:http://myhome.stoogle.com/Dark_Serpentine/

*threads merged*
Firefly

Best answers
Don't connect to LAN game servers, they sometimes have an issue with TCP/IP connecting to them because they are using IPX or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE I DON'T GO TO LAN GAMES!!!!! I GO TO THE NORMAL SERVERS BUT I CAN'T ENTER BECAUSE IT SAYS THAT CANNOT ENTER BLA BLA BLA...SO DO I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO IT OR INSTALL THE DAMN PATCH (WHAT I THINK I DONT NEED BECAUSE I CAN SEE CUSTOM GAME THERE BUT IF IT HELPS I WILL INSTALL IT)

WEBMASTER VEGETTO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
DUDE I DON'T GO TO LAN GAMES!!!!! I GO TO THE NORMAL SERVERS BUT I CAN'T ENTER BECAUSE IT SAYS THAT CANNOT ENTER BLA BLA BLA...SO DO I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO IT OR INSTALL THE DAMN PATCH (WHAT I THINK I DONT NEED BECAUSE I CAN SEE CUSTOM GAME THERE BUT IF IT HELPS I WILL INSTALL IT)

WEBMASTER VEGETTO
you have to install that damn patch, because if the team used a newer version of the sdk to create the game, it will only run with the newest hl-version

btw a error-msg like bla bla bla doesn´t help us much

and please stop using caps all the time, it´s annoying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey tell me the website where I can download that damn HALF LIFE PATCH please not FILE PLANET!!!o_o O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What patch does HALF LIFE COUNTER STRIKE uses? Does it use HALF LIFE PATCH 1.1.1.0 Because there different games I have COUNTER STRIKE RETAIL VERSION so what patch do I need??

HALF LIFE PATCH 1.1.1.0

and tell me the website where I can download the patch on ENGLISH VERSION

WEBMASTER VEGETTO

:D :D :D

Best answers
yo Vegetto i`ll pm you when i get on my computer and i`ll give you the exact url to get the english version from fileplanet, k?..good..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't found a thing or any update on www.counter-strike.net tell me another website it sucks there I mean I never get to download nothing there.......

:shocked: o_o

Best answers
if you didn't find anything on counter-strike.net then you are retarded so stop using different colors and caps they are annoying.....i have counter-strike retail too and all i need is the counter-strike update.... a problem i had was in the filters for the game go to game esf not esforces

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom