Senzu Beans!!!!

Best answers
Hallo..

i am playing the game eech day but i still mis one thing
WHERE CAN I Get the senzu beans. sometimes i just got a few.. but can one of u guys tell me how i can get those beans...

Best answers
you can only get senzu beans in sertain maps man..not all have them but in snake way the beans are under the table in king kais hut...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
just keep a sharp eye for them and then you will eventually find them ;)

Best answers
yeah i`ve been lookin n stuff i asked some ppl you should like start with like around 1 or 2 beans when you come alive, like only on z warriors though maybe like 1/3 chances of getting a couple beans on evil side..same on good i dunno..but i can`t wait for beta 1.1

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way. Sensu beans unbalance the game enough as it is. When I'm on a roll on riverside I make sure to pick up a few beans every now and then, and it's the main reason I can escape on Hawaii (server) with 118 kills and 7 deaths before the server crashes (which is always does). I don't want to have to smack someone around for 3 times as long as usual because they keep popping sensu beans.

Best answers
That's nice and all, but he wanted to know where the beans were found. Maybe more locations would be good? No need to hop in with your input about how unbalancing these Beans may be... that will only lead to an argument that no one needs. I'm actually quite curious to hear about some more locations, being that I've never seen a Senzu bean bag since I've started playing. Trust me... I've been looking.

Best answers
I have never found one ever. They exsist on riverside??? and theres a snake way map?

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Strange
I have never found one ever. They exsist on riverside??? and theres a snake way map?
we have a SnakeWay map...?not that I know of... ER.. YET that is :)

Best answers
Well, there is a Snake Way map... two, as a matter of fact. They're not official (to my knowledge) but you can download them from www.redsaiyan.net . That's where I saw my first bag of Senzu beans anyway... and was able to use them. Have fun playing on Snake Way if you ever get around to downloading it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason I didn't respond about the locations was that it would take away from the "specialness" of the sensu beans. If everybody knew where they all were, crowds would be camping the sensu bean locations and that wouldn't be any fun. I still don't think we should give away all the locations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes senzu beans give an unfair edge

thats the point its what they do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehhh if I were you guys I wouldn't tell where they are.
Cause if they were exposed by the entier community so soon
ESF wouldn't be as fun.

People will despurately keep trying to get Sensu Beans and running
away from a battle just so you will have to kick their ass all over
again.

And beleive me I know a few people who do it to me. They know
who they ARE! But im not saying names. :p

I can probably say what maps the sensu's are at. But chances
are you probably wont be finding them all anyway. Leaving you
screwed Regardless.

esf_mtside
esf_lavapit
esf_geoarena
esf_riverside

Those are the only ones I know of, in reference to the "Official"
ESF Maps, I wont be listing the unofficial map locations for the sensu's
because most of them are just obvious.

Best answers
Hahahaha first all you people complain about melee. Well now you know why beams are around. There not just for makeing the game look cool. There for them people who just DOG senzu beans. Instant 1 hit kill lol.

NOTE: For the melee thing im only talking about some people.

Best answers
hey, if you lot dont want them to know thats your look out but senzu beans were plentiful in alpha 2 and if they wanna camp, it just makes them sitting ducks.

in riverside look in the river, the end that has the bridge. its half burried in the ground.

in geoarena all i can tell you is that its in the shaddows, too difficult to get a precise area

cant speak for the other maps.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I'm glad that you can't. Let people find sensu beans on their own.

Best answers
Are the bean bags and beans supose to sink into the ground like that?o_o

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
not all the time...sometimes it just happens

lol gee i wonder where the sensu's are in the Gotestpalast map?:talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by miracle
hey, if you lot dont want them to know thats your look out but senzu beans were plentiful in alpha 2 and if they wanna camp, it just makes them sitting ducks.

in riverside look in the river, the end that has the bridge. its half burried in the ground.

in geoarena all i can tell you is that its in the shaddows, too difficult to get a precise area

cant speak for the other maps.
MAN.... did you have to tell me where the beans are. Im not playing those maps again. Only people use beans for them selfs they dont pass em to other people and they dog em. Now i dont wanna ply in those maps no more cause everyone knows the loction of them beans and because i now know it. Makes the game boring.

Best answers
people dont pass to others becuase if they get close enought to pass they just get melee'd. and if you cant handle people knowing where senzu beans are thats your problem. others knowing hasnt made any difference in my gaming results, it doesnt make you invincible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom