ESF history

Best answers
I am making an ESF fansite, and i want to put the history of ESF on it. Then i realised.... i DONT KNOW the history of ESF *gasp* Could someone please gimme some dates? like the alpha release date, and that sort of thing.

BTW any DEVS who happen to see this: are there any rules involved in making a fansite? Like is there any stuff you would rather i didnt stick on my site (aside from obvious things.)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... the history of esf... not a bad idea actualy. Next time I talk with masta I will pass this on if he does not see it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its just gonna be crap we dont need one :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
its just gonna be crap we dont need one :S
why do u care, its his privet time he can do what he wants :/
dont flame the poor guy...
(and dont go flaming me now...)
i think its a nice idea
link it when its done ^^

Best answers
When you say that, "It's just going to be crap and YOU don't need one," you're not speaking correctly. You don't NEED any websites, I'm sure. Plus, you aren't -made- to look at this person's website, so whether he makes one or not has no effect on you at all. Keep that in mind when you next decide to spam out some negative comments that no one but you and your esteem needs.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.FM. helped out with the website or some something so he'll say what he pleases. In time we'll learn to ignore him.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
if he flames, its kool, dont take it personal and emotionally break down, deal with it, its just typed words

on topic

if you did make a history site, is there enough things to put on it, i know all the alpha erleases but what info more specifically do you have in mind?

Best answers
Didn't realize that there were exceptions to the flaming rules, maybe it's just morals getting in the way... but I'll keep it in mind and try not to have an emotional breakdown if I can manage.

Also, I'd agree with Magus in his topical section. The information that you could put in a page with regards to the History of ESF is sparse, to say the least. I'm sure that it will grow in time what with the new Beta 1.1 coming out. An idea for something with which to flesh out the site, would be adding the Beta 1.1 Outline or any other outline you can get your hands on, if the team acquiesces to your posting it on your fansite.

Good luck, it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it would be a nice thing if people would not pretend that they are mods and make up rules and crap :\

and fm gets a warning for flaming

also the next person who acts like a mod gets a warning does not matter who the hell u are if u break the rules u get a warning

no execptions at all

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I really think this topic should be closed and everybody warned :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good thing your just some noob now

jk :p

Best answers
im not making a history website, i just wanted to stick some stuff about the history of the game on my website. Info like team members, alpha releases, all that sort of stuff. Also, thanks for sticking up for me, but as someone said, i dont really care about flaming, its just words on a page ;)

Best answers
also, could someone please try and either tell me where or how i could get some decent pics of all the characters, or could they send me some? thanks

Best answers
for pictures

you can download half life model viewer http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/hlmv/ and use it to take screenshots of the models. just download it and to open a model choose the esf directory then /models/player/<character-name>/<character-name>.mdl

so for vegeta /models/player/vegeta/vegeta.mdl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom