beta 1.1 question

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
does any1 know what the new SBC trail and the new powerup triangle look like or are suposed to look like for new version
1.1??

Best answers
the SBC trail is on the main page they basicaly cleaned it up and made it alot smoother and added that greeny purpley colour thats ment to be on the SBC
but i dont no about the powerup wrl model we will have to wate and see

Best answers
i hope they clear it up real good though because i hate that damn trail when i`m having a ps..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cool thanks but the power up WRL or watever its the thingy that goes around your charecter while you are rejuvinating your Ki correct?

if im not a complete idiot and i am right
they should make it more like the cartoon.. the ribbon b4 the hands go into possition then boommm.... blazing fire like structure around charecter

Best answers
no no..not really because when your in a ps the line just stays there because i usually power up because my power goes down the i super power up or super fly not with melee but with the t button and like i couldn`t even see if coming back and i died.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have loads of trust in the ESF team i think they are doing an unbelievable job but i was just wondering really if thats wat they r fixing up (the thing that goes around charecter while charging KI)

Best answers
yes yes si si...? o_O wtf..lol..umm...i can`t wait for the update...damnit i still gotta get the damn 1.1.1.0 because i intalled XP and it deleted my ****..lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ultimate vegeta u are 1 sick ****......

i like that throw me an aim (reflex1337) or icq (101620882)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea and thats good, the process of the game itself is just so...almost perfect as it is how beam charging is, how much better and simpler can it get? i like it alot already!

Best answers
Yah, This game Friggin Rocks!, I Can't Wait Till 1.1 And The SBC Looks Wonderful, I Was Hoping It Would Get Worked On A Lil And Voila! :)

Best answers
no the SBC thing sucks..the colors need to like change and that damn trail needs to stop after someone catches it or shoots it back..i mean it`d be better?..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom