THe GAme..

Best answers
I'm not quite sure if this is a spam, or a serious question. That being the case, I'll opt for the latter:

Earth's Special Forces (ESF) is a game based on the Dragon Ball Z Anime which began in Japan (as most do...) and was brought to the United States, for which I am very thankful. I could sit here and explain to you every aspect of the game, but it's 12:00 AM and I have work to do tomorrow morning.

Thusly, I'll tell you that it is a Modulation (Mod) for Half-Life in which you can fly, teleport short distances, and fire all types of Energy Beams (Ki) as seen in the Anime. You would probably learn "what it's all about" much faster if you downloaded the game yourself or read one of the FaQ's or the About section of the main page. I could have this main page confused with another Mod's main page, but I do believe there -is- in fact, a working About sub-page. Just read up and do a little searching... you should have your answer in no time.

If you do download it, have fun playing, and I hope to meet you on one of the servers.

Best answers
So for clarification's sake.. where would I d/l the game from...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom