PICCOLO needs new skin

Best answers
I think they should make piccolo more buff looking not so skiny he needs a new skin!

Scruffie

S
Yeah, not to insult the team or anything, but he does.

Complete lack of detail on this one really... I mean, its green, has pink things, sure, but come on, you can do better.

Best answers
I got a cool Piccolo, with a cape :) He's skinned pretty good. Scruffy I'll send you him on IRC or something or MSN one or the other. Well, I've gotta get back to programming :\ Soooo easy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm..........if you want a new piccolo then just dl a custom one ^^

Best answers
What do you mean dl ? Is there away i can make my own i need to no. Piccolo is my fav fighter i want him to look strunger not a stick shooting a beam. im not trying to put esf's modeler down but piccolo needs new skin.

Best answers
I think picolo could use a lil work on the skin but i think that cell second form needs to be way bigger or just bufer and a lil taller cause that was cells largest form no?:tired:

Best answers
Duece I tottaly agree, Cell's Second form was his biggest, he one was one buff mother****er , he looks tiny in esf tho

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by thenamekman
What do you mean dl ? Is there away i can make my own i need to no. Piccolo is my fav fighter i want him to look strunger not a stick shooting a beam. im not trying to put esf's modeler down but piccolo needs new skin.
To be totally honest, I always thought it was the skin, but when I look at it again, the model needs to be buffed up... not extremley though, only slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom