To ESF staff about my post

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont know if this is spamming or anything but i just want the ESF staff to know i posted a very good suggestion (in my eyes)
with melee. I did put the post in the official Melee suggestion thread but no1 has read the thing in hours =P

i just wanted you guys to read it and give me some input and/or feed back on the subject.. sorry if this is like a message board nono or aynthing :D

*edit*
Click here my post is at bottom

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might help to include a link to your other post, so that we know what you are talking about. Odds are that if nobody read it in hours it wasn't a popular idea. That doesn't mean it wasn't good, but people just didn't feel like commenting on it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thought about that but the people viewed number has not changed by much either
maybe by 2-3 ppl after 6-7 hours of the post being up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your not any different from anyone else, post it in the right place, and u dont need to post a topic here pimping it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah ur right sorry just thought my idea could make this game really leet

but i forgot everything i think i think is leet lol
but just take 2 mins of ur time to read it is all im saying

sorry again :(

Best answers
I hope this gets deleted. Your trying to make your idea look better than the rest by double posting. You didnt even double post it in the right section,a nd were discurtious to others in your first post by saying you didnt even bother to read their ideas and took the risk of spamming the thread with an idea repeated before..

By the way I did read your suggesitona nd it is waaaaaay too complex and unecessary. The only flaws in the melee system at hand is the fact it requires twob uttons to use, and that ping holds a strong advantage.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
shut up...
Jesus just stfu

too complex??
no way lol if its so complex why the **** was the system used for a playstation game rofl wat a moron

Best answers
Huh Morrone, it seems like just about every place I go where you posted something, you are getting a negative response from someone that posted before you and that you comment on. Nothing personal just an observation on my part.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What these fine folks should tell you is that you need to contact the team on IRC or AIM/ICQ/EMAIL.

If the thread you left has a clear, consice title and reasonable argument, they will read it. Never advertise a thread in another forum, it's pure and utter spam.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok if im supposed to contact the team using ICQ/AIM/IRC

please gimme their contacts (preferably aim or icq) since i no nothing about irc

i walso have some questions for them involving learning animation

iw anna learn just dont kno wwhere to start (tutorials)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they don't have the contact info on their profile, I can't tell you their infromation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom