Lasers

Eye Lasers... Finger Lasers... what do you think?

• I agree that the Finger and Eye lasers are a little too powerful at the moment. I'd like to see the

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree. I feel that the eye and finger lasers don't unbalance Frieza or Piccolo in any way.

• I use them all the time, and I'd rather not comment...

• Total voters
Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the team planning to limit the range on the finger lasers and or the eye lasers? I've been using Piccolo to counter other Piccolo's lately, and I must say, he's rediculously overpowered from across the map. Hell, if he is transformed and he attacks someone before they do, he does well over 60 damage a second with them. That's madness. I guess I better tag a poll on this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok as it is.But finger laser rapid fire needs to be fixed:rolleyes: Thats spammable.But its ok regular

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know piccolo is a weak character and all, but the eyelasers can get a little out of hand. Instant, unblockable damage. If you can hit someone and switch to eyelasers quick, then you can do like 3 melee hits worth of damage. It's not a worldwide abusal thing but I gotta say it's pretty lame.

And one hit+ freeza's rapid fire will cripple an enemy. Again, I don't see it a lot. It's just sort of a lame possibility...

So yeah I vote for the balancing.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind if they restricted Frieza's range, increased the power of his normal finger laser, and cut the ki cost and effectiveness of his alternate fire. After all, the Frieza beam is rather deadly when used as a single shot every time it is used on the show, but the rapid fire blasts only seemed to cause sharp pains in the target.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the eyelaser is fine, finger laser can get annoying somtimes

Best answers
As said in GhostfaceKillah post eye lasers are fine no problem there, but the laser secondary fire can get a bit annoying, but still no reason to change it in my opinion.

Best answers
It is fairly strong but I'm always moving so its almost impossible for them to hit me with it unless I get nailed by melee then lazered to death... I don't think its much of a problem, maybe it should be restricted though!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my, you all should play me one on one when I'm Piccolo. It gets frustrating, I assure you. If I hit you into the ground it's fried chicken time.

Best answers
Well yeah, but then again there are a number of attacks that are just as annoying when you are on the ground at your opponent’s mercy.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's true, but they don't all do between 30 and 60 damage per second, and they aren't all instantanious.

Best answers
whine whine whine... tisk tisk just because someone can use an attack to accutally kill you doesn't mean that it should be nerfed(for lake of a better word). The last thing i thought needed to be changed was the lazers. Hell you can take out alot of people with a well placed kame-wav.While finger lazers and eye lazers only work on one person at a time.

*plz forgive the condisending tone of this, i wrote this late at night with a headach.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree

every charater has some super attack thats the best attack hes got

which usualy means it wont be changed because the attacks are pritty balanced right now as it is

Best answers
They should be changed and imo they BETTER be changed. The difference between other beams and the lasers are the lasers give you total melee advantage. Where other beams take time to get form one place to another the lasers are instant and go all the way across a map. So once you hit someone with melee and they go fying while thye are being flown across the map from your melee attack you can shoot them and they cant do anything about it.

All I am asking is for RANGE restriction.

Best answers
They may be a bit annoying or lame in your opinion, but that is only if someone constantly uses them. Think about it, someone as Gohan or Goku could continuasly make kamehameha's at full power and kill 3 or more people at a time, and that happens more often than laser abuse. I don't think they should take away the lasers or change them in anyway. Frieza would be nothing without the finger laser, besides that is the only move he has until he gets form 2 (i mean only move besides the generic ones like gen beam ki blast and melee) and piccolo, well if he didnt have eye laser all he would have is Speacial Beam cannon since Masenko is ****. By the way I know for a fact this topic has come up many times before.

Best answers
The lasers are the ultimate melee weapon. Melee is the most used attack so giving 2 players the ultimate side arm to melee is ridiculous. Frieza and Piccolo have other attacks that arent added that have been mentioned before. The lasers range make it ridiculous. Just becuz you dont play against too many people whouse laser doesnt mean it isnt too much of an advantage. It is and its all because of its range. If oyu want they can just nerf the range on the alternate fire, since that the more dangerous attack.

EDIT: Btw kamehame's are dodgable, finger lasers arent. Sure you can teleport away form someone you think is gunna use fingerlaser but you have a tremendous amount of time with kamehame compared to finger laser.

Best answers
I will be happy to see them nerfed. Just make sure kame and mouthblast are nerfed at the same time.

Of course, even more annoying than a "melee-smack-toasty" is a "sbc-into-enemy-beam-switch-to-laser-and-toasty". Try it sometime. Feel free to laugh manically afterwards.

I wouldn't call the attacks balanced, by any means.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is my mentality (Bear with me): 16 yes, 6 no. This gives me free rain to practice as Piccolo, so that's what I'm going to do. Don't get all pissy if I start frustrating you on the pubs... if you ask me kindly I'll change characters, but not if you flame.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the lasers are fine. perhaps friezas secondary attack is fast, but that can be slowed. thats like saying nerf the sniper rifle in unreal tournament because its instant and can kill in one hit(if your lucky). everybody has a good attack to play with, and besides, its not about the kills, its about the fun, and if somebody is bothering you over and over again with one attack, change your tactic, remember people's tactics easily fall into patterns when repeating an atacck

Best answers
Change your tactic to what? it only takes one or at most 2 times to be hit by melee for you to be killed by finger or eye laser. You are suggesting perfection instead of nerfing an obviously underated attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so takes less time to smash someone into the ground and kill them with a beam...

or a ki blob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom