lol cumber read this man.

LOL Should I Dice My Little Bro In 3 Pieces?

• yeah, Kill That Little Kid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nah, he didnt mean it. leave the little kid alone.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
lol.

please goto that one where it dissed you.
and uh sorry for my little bro hes like kinda always trying to get me introuble.

i tell him to much stuff of which i shouldnt at all.
you shouldnt have a problem like that again.

please no hard feeling twords me for this amazingly outburst of expressions lol, which was partly my fault for leaving cookies enabled. O_O jesus.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where.... have I heard that before? Now I can't be certain it was you who started those horrible posts, but I find it kind of strange that your brother would come into our forums and hang around for hours just pretending to be you and starting polls about stories which he would have to have read in the first place... do you follow?

Edit- And come to think there wasn't a whole lot of time involved between being banned from the forums and starting up a non-dedicated 4 player ESF server on your own. I would assume your brother wouldn't have set up one of those using your name, would he?

Edit edit- Original "wtf" thread. This sure does sound like you here, and not somebody's little brother.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the other thread, I don't want to see anymore DMZ vs. ESF connected to your account. You are entitled to your opinion, but we can't have a 10 page flame fest when the temperatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom