About user-made servers

Best answers
Now, moreso than ever since the main ESF servers have vanished, (Or at least they have on my ASE), I've had to rely on user-made servers. Now generally I have no problem with this, but it's annoying when it's some 12 year old running it and acts as if they have the power of God himself in kicking you because you are beating them. It's getting pretty annoying having to deal with a group of immature kids who believe that winning arguments they start in the first place means kicking the person and rearranging their configs. It's come down to where I myself host servers, which I hate to do because I don't like playing with a 0 ping. I suppose my question is outside of a small rant, is when are the main servers going back up? If at all.

Thanks

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I went to the oktagone website, which is esf's host and also where I assume the servers were hosted. And on the site it says that some of their servers are being changed. So i'm not sure if this included the ESF servers or not.

But I would either suggest keep trying random servers and hope for mature esf players, or come chat with us in #esf on mIRC and ask there. Usually you will get a couple volunteers.

*Edit: Way to help, Aisha :p *

Best answers
live with it,n00b admins can be a pain in the arse to deal with,especially 12 yr olds.

BTW,some admins are something like 30 and STILL act like that,live with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom