Problem with Beta....

Best answers
I download Beta and when i get into the game and try to go to a server....it says could not load library
c:half-life\esf\cl_dlls\client.dll ...can some please help me....thanx

Best answers
Try updating your Half-Life to the newest version (1.1.1.0). That would solve the problem.:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm .... look exactly in all stickies next time ...

This is a globally problem ... and all know how to fix it ...
IF you've installed HL 1.1.1.0 and THEN INSTALLED ESF B1, this problem wouldn't appear ...

goto www.fmod.org, download the newest version, and put the "fmod.dll" into your HL folder. Overwrite your current one ... The new one should be about 124-125 kB

PS: the fmod.dll is for the MP3 player ... maybe there're other mods with mp3-support which wouldn't work with the newer fmod.dll

If any mod read this ... please close it

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
hm .... look exactly in all stickies next time ...

This is a globally problem ... and all know how to fix it ...
IF you've installed HL 1.1.1.0 and THEN INSTALLED ESF B1, this problem wouldn't appear ...

goto www.fmod.org, download the newest version, and put the "fmod.dll" into your HL folder. Overwrite your current one ... The new one should be about 124-125 kB

PS: the fmod.dll is for the MP3 player ... maybe there're other mods with mp3-support which wouldn't work with the newer fmod.dll

I was just trying to answer the question he asked.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep

yes i would quite like people not telling mods what to close and how to do there jobs

if ur not a mod then u shouldnt comment on what should or should not be closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom