You say it!!!

Best answers
The Bots are really bad!:no:
They don' t even use melee if you stand straight ahead them!!!:no:
Or they see you immediatly and if they dont' t you need to fly or run in front of them!:no:
But it is to say that they are nearly perfect for newbies:yes:
But NOBODY :warning: should make training with them because the don' t even use a half of the tricks which are used by players on-line!!!

MFG: Killer86

Ps: This is my first comment!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, thats wrong.
i played with the bots, and when i played on the net at the asme day 20 mins after i was 10 times as good!

Best answers
I kina like the bots, I admit they are pretty dumb but its perfect for a new person who just started to play or sometimes when theres a server that I really get my ass kicked and I feel like I suck horribly beating up on a few bots makes me feel oh so much better :)

Best answers
There are better bots out now that are better and cant be made much smarter. ESF requires intelligence to play, and bots cant be given as much intelligence as humans. Half the battle in melee is outsmarting your opponent, bots cant do that.

Best answers
this is just an alpha version, this means it actually shouldn't be released to the public because it's not ready yet. but they usually release it anyway for testing + so you ppl don't whine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So the 2 things they promised us, never came out, atleast in beta form. The Jap Sounds, and working bots. >.<

Best answers
The best Bots aorund right now, are probably the Ki Bots made by Me ( not actually me, its someone named Me) his bots allow team mode fighting and actually use their radar a lil bit, but i cant wait till Blade releases his next bots :)

Best answers
ooh .. now this clears things up ... i saw two ppl "caliming" that it's them, u were the third one!! but holy cow! now i know they didn't mean themselves but the guys named "Me" .. rofl

Best answers
Originally posted by SetoKaibah
I kina like the bots, I admit they are pretty dumb but its perfect for a new person who just started to play or sometimes when theres a server that I really get my ass kicked and I feel like I suck horribly beating up on a few bots makes me feel oh so much better :)
there good for new people even for the people who have been playing for a while like me, people are not always fun online a lot of times they end up being lame so its a waste of time. but these bots allow people like me who are fed up of certain things online to escape and have some fun even though the fun isnt as filling as some fun online its at least constant so you wont be disappointed with unexpected things.

Best answers
Originally posted by KrOniK_HeMpKniGhT
lol glad i could clear things up ;)

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14851

this link leads to the thread made by "Me" talking about his bots, theres also a few links to d/l them scattered in this thread.
yeah i saw that thread, i thought it was just that other guy having two accounts .. lol :p

that's why when you said that just the guy's name is "Me" it became clear that "Me" is not another acount for that dude who [i thought] "claimed" that he is the author .. but rather it's just the author's name.

:fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom