Dragon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has anyone got a picture of the dragon once he has been taken out of the dragonballs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just go make a lan game with ctdb mode and summon the dragon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not a very good pic

Best answers
asked this before never got an answer though. I get a spawn error when i try to summon the dragon. Any one help me here?/

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
asked this before never got an answer though. I get a spawn error when i try to summon the dragon. Any one help me here?/
yea, I have all the Dragonballs and Press B but nothing happens.

Best answers
Really?, are you sure thats what your Use button is set to?

btw...I think I've gotten that spawn error once before too, but the strange thing is that out of many times I've summonded the dragon, it only did it once

Best answers
happens every time with me, the server crashes sayin can only spawn blah blah blah (cant remember it all). Just wondering if anyone has a fix for this.

Best answers
well maybe that server has the spawn limit or wish limit set to 1 so if you try to spawn him again it wont allow, and also being a experimental mode, hence the crash ... although putting unlimited wish limit as i tried it in a lan game works fine ... obviously always wishing for more PL ... and the animation and the dragon looks very good :yes:

PLEASE remember what button you have set up as the "use" button ... its always the same "b doesnt do anything :cry: " ... check what you have selected as the use action in your controls config obviously in "configuration" ... and when you have all 7 d-balls close together they start to shine ... when they shine, meaning they are close enough one another, then you can press the use button and the dragon will be summoned ... just a reminder ...

Best answers
but its after i hit use that i get the error, the error is in spawning the dragon itself.

Best answers
you mean as in ... the FIRST time you try to call the dragon it crashes? ... if that's the case then dunno ... maybe its the map, or who knows ... its still not 100% done ... so the crashes happen often ... even more with CTDB :fight:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CTDB is experimental. Play at your own risk. Do not expect any modifications to the game mode until 2.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
CTDB is experimental. Play at your own risk. Do not expect any modifications to the game mode until 2.0
:S dont give out crap, 1.1 is working on the mode too, soo unless u know what your talking about, shh

Best answers
I remember the first time I saw shenlong, it was in cell_day... on the edge of the map(where Good team spawns), so you only saw head and 1/3 of the body, and it looked like he was looming in from outside the level... I went like OMGWTFISTHAT before I realized that it was just a divine dragon... heh.

Best answers
yeah, thats the level i always try to play it on, i always get that friggin error though.

Best answers
the error is that it can only precache a model when spawning so it won't precache the model of the dragon when you call it.

I get the same error every single time and i don't know what the **** to do about it.

Best answers
yup thats the one, hmm everyone else doesnt have a prob with it, maybe its an xp thing or a video card thing?? I have nooooo idea.

Best answers
ha, ha, wow, great for you :rolleyes: . Hmmm, ive taken off hq models and it still doesnt work. Im pretty sure it has to do with hl not my os or vc now that i think of it. It is a game error, anyone have any idea of any setting i could change to get the spawn thing to work??

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't place the db's to close to eachother that should fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom