combo's?!?!?!?!

Best answers
i heard there are combo's but how can i do those?

Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-
i heard there are combo's but how can i do those?
For what? Shooting beams, melee or something else?

Best answers
I think that he meant Melee combos as opposed to Beam combos. Just go check out Dragon Mod Z (site is above) which I believe has the Melee combos. The only Melee stuff in ESF is a Swooping Attack to knock your opponents rather far away.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, well I'm not aware of any such combo existing to do that. So I wouldnt bet that one actually exists. Probably a bug and will be fixed.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In ESF doing a combo means hitting someone a 3 or more times in a row with melee before they stop falling around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The "combo" spectre posted is (apparently) a series of commands or something that allows you to smack away fully charged final flashes like gen beams, even when you have way way less power level than the other guy. Well that's what he makes it sound like.

As far as I know there are no official "combos" per say, other than juggling people like Hsu mention.

Best answers
well, yeah, there aren't really any combos, just several people hitting one guy with meelee in a row. I've hit a guy, then another guy hit him, and then another guy hit him....he was bouncin all over! Harder than hell....LoL was a total luck thing.

Really funny though ^_^

~Willow "combos shmombos!"

Best answers
well, my combo is like wut HSU said, i kick the guy up, FLY IMMEDIATELY to him in the sky and press right click before he starts falling and repeat.........and there u have it

Best answers
k, thnx for the info, can someone close this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom