Multiple PS

Best answers
Question:

For example, im Goku, i Charge up a Spirit Bomb, and at a quite big distance someone powers up a kamehameha, he releases it when fully powered, and his powerlevel is quite a bit higher then mine, There comes a struggle which is like, almost standing still, cause the power is even, then i Charge up a big kamehameha and fire it at my own Spirit Bomb, the power of my 2 attackes pushes his kmhmh back and kills everyone in the map cause of his big ass power.

Is this possible, cause when u can make a PS with 3 people, i think this will work too.... isn't that rather unfair?
(but sure as hell usefull!!)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team was working on multiple powerstruggling for Beta 1.1. Here is the list of all the things there are going to try and include. And keep in mind the optional section is titled as such for a reason.

http://www.esforces.com/~team/Beta1_1.htm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by slinger
Question:

For example, im Goku, i Charge up a Spirit Bomb, and at a quite big distance someone powers up a kamehameha, he releases it when fully powered, and his powerlevel is quite a bit higher then mine, There comes a struggle which is like, almost standing still, cause the power is even, then i Charge up a big kamehameha and fire it at my own Spirit Bomb, the power of my 2 attackes pushes his kmhmh back and kills everyone in the map cause of his big ass power.

Is this possible, cause when u can make a PS with 3 people, i think this will work too.... isn't that rather unfair?
(but sure as hell usefull!!)
yes u can do that but how is it unfair?

in dbz multiple people shoot into a ps and help out if ur getting overwelmed just ask for help duh

and the whole map wouldnt explode because a fully charged kamehameha would drain too much of ur ki to actualy blow up the map unless u were at like 900 million

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
The team was working on multiple powerstruggling for Beta 1.1. Here is the list of all the things there are going to try and include. And keep in mind the optional section is titled as such for a reason.

http://www.esforces.com/~team/Beta1_1.htm
i think everybody knows that link by now ;) ... as well as the fact is hasnt changed in more than a month ... ;D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki you're nuts. I've blown up all of ESF_City with a generic beam struggle when I was at power level 2 million. The damn beams hit the corner of the map to, no where near the middle, but it killed everyone, friend or foe, throughout the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not changed because its still right rick hunter, we dont test things for one day and find every bug you know, even when we find the reason for a bug, it still needs to be fixxed;/

Also Sonic, Hibiki does know what he is talking about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Hibiki you're nuts. I've blown up all of ESF_City with a generic beam struggle when I was at power level 2 million. The damn beams hit the corner of the map to, no where near the middle, but it killed everyone, friend or foe, throughout the map.

duh

as i said a fully charged kamehameha couldnt do that

a basic beam is faar better in a ps because ps's work like this

no matter what attack u use as soon as the 2 attacks collide any ki pumped into that attack will push the same ammount of power no matter what the attack

if u use a kamehameha and pump ki into it its gonna pump the same ammount of power as a basic beam would

and because basic beams take little ki alot is left over for pumping into a ps which makes one able to blow up a whole map with a basic beam but not a kamehameha

Best answers
With multiple ps: if I fired a big bang as ssj Vegeta, which got caught by a kame, could i then theoretically charge a final flash or another big bang and multiple ps with my own attacks?

Like this:

V------->000<-------G

V = Vegeta
0 = one big bang
--> = ff/kame

Because that would be some funky ass crazy ****.

I can't wait for 1.1. Should be good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea u can, whats gonna be cool around this is in tteam mode if u do that, someone can meele u or something too stop u, while anouther person helps the guy with the power struggle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothing but the ps can effect the people in a ps

so trying to kill someone with melee when there in a ps is pointless better to charge up a basic beam and let em have it

Best answers
I cant wait till 1.1, its gonna be soo cool, the first thing I'm doing is having one team ps the other team.

/Drules at the thought..

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
its not changed because its still right rick hunter, we dont test things for one day and find every bug you know, even when we find the reason for a bug, it still needs to be fixxed;/
well if you have problems trying to find bugs i wouldnt mind helping you out ... just as long as anything helps tie up those "done, need to be tested" one's ;)

by the way, thanx for the evil smilie cause i really tend to be sarcastic in my comments ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we dont need anymore testers, and even if they did, your not even on the list, let alone near the top of it:p

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
we dont need anymore testers, and even if they did, your not even on the list, let alone near the top of it:p
its ok, i'd rather keep on modding on other mods than do after all testing ;) ... well give the testers a hard time then :D

Best answers

Sorry to say this, but i really didn't ask for it....

Best answers
You didnt ask for it, but youimplied that you wanted an answer. He gave you the best answer out of anybody, proof.

Read the outline before you aska nymore unecessary questions.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
duh

as i said a fully charged kamehameha couldnt do that

a basic beam is faar better in a ps because ps's work like this

no matter what attack u use as soon as the 2 attacks collide any ki pumped into that attack will push the same ammount of power no matter what the attack

if u use a kamehameha and pump ki into it its gonna pump the same ammount of power as a basic beam would

and because basic beams take little ki alot is left over for pumping into a ps which makes one able to blow up a whole map with a basic beam but not a kamehameha
Uhm... Hibiki... You really like to spread odd rumors about my coding don't you :p Anyways, the generic beam pumps a bit more damage per second in the beam as a kame, but because of their short chargetime they generally don't do much damage. In a ps however, if you can keep in it long enough, the generic beam will take the upper hand, because of it's lower ki-use and higher damage per second.

Best answers
You didnt ask for it, but youimplied that you wanted an answer. He gave you the best answer out of anybody, proof.
I asked for more info on the multiple PS subject, the thing in the outline just says: Multiple Ps
i've read it a couple of hundered of times

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
even if other people are helping to win a beam, the explosion would be bigger.. my suggestion is to LOWER the beam power explosion! but the power whitin the attack should stay

Mog

Best answers
how many does "multiple" mean?
could you have like everyone on the server on the same ps?
also, can you have multiple bs's aswell? :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom