about ssj

Best answers
Hello,

i would like to ask a question,

is it already possible to change into a super-saiyan jin or are u guys working on it? I started playing about 2 hours ago, and i love the game, and because there are soooo many posts, i dont have the time/ i dont want to read them all
sorry

greetz

Best answers
every char got 1 transformation
look at the CF bar(change form) when the bar is full press Zby default

Best answers
if only more people read the manual when they got the game instead of just playing i would half to explain less things in game. now whenever people ask me "how you you transform" im just gona say "press Alt-F4".

Best answers
that's sad noone read the flash manual :no:
but i think it would be better if ascend/descend is renomed into ascend/descend transformation or make a transformation tab ... the first time i played esf i didnt know what ascend mean (i thought it was like "fly up")

Best answers
Originally posted by ZacK248
that's sad noone read the flash manual :no:
but i think it would be better if ascend/descend is renomed into ascend/descend transformation or make a transformation tab ... the first time i played esf i didnt know what ascend mean (i thought it was like "fly up")
Haha yea.. I remember when I started and I thought accend ment like flying straight up :talk: The good ole days, now I get called a cheater everytime I play!

Best answers
when i played the game for the first time i knew that ascend was transform. How many times did the characters in dbz episodes didnt said that :notice: many times

like this fellow who typt the threat I am also to lazy to go and look on the forums for a answer that the melee system is going to be changed. to clear this out: Is the melee system going to be different in the 1.1???

Best answers
i also know a glitch to go SSJ2 :) your power doesn't go up but it's kind of cool if you ever want to see ti come to one of my servers.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a glitch? probably just a model change...

especially if your pl doesn't change...

Best answers
Originally posted by Code_Blood_Red
i also know a glitch to go SSJ2 :) your power doesn't go up but it's kind of cool if you ever want to see ti come to one of my servers.
Hes lieing :p He probaly only changes models. I know this for certain ^_^ Anyways, seams this guy's question was answered, no need for it to stay open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom