Team work?

Best answers
Which Players considers teamwork important?

I've seen some clans that works with eachother quite well, for example.

One uses melee to knock a player down and the other uses a beam attack or something else to destroy the enemy.

And there is even a strange bug or feature, if you create a Ki blob.
You can fire a attack at it, when it hits. The Ki blob explodes and the stronger the attack, the stronger the explosion.
It's rather weird.

Best answers
Teamwork.. I think its ghey personally but I mean its part of the game... I'm a one man team, I just don't really ever rely on my team mates to get a guy off me. I figure I can do it much faster..

Best answers
But still, even if you're good. If two good players begin to melee you around, you could need some help from a other team mate.

Some people's ass got saved a couple of times when a team mate suddenly punched a enemy away from his team mate.

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
But still, even if you're good. If two good players begin to melee you around, you could need some help from a other team mate.

Some people's ass got saved a couple of times when a team mate suddenly punched a enemy away from his team mate.
You see I never get hit by a second person.. My tactic is "Always" keep moving unless you can see all your enemies powering up... The second I see a red dot on my radar I start teleporting around...

Best answers
And what if they still hit you? Some people starts to teleport away from me when I get near them, but still I beat the crap out of them.

Best answers
yeah but most people dont rely on teammates

sure you could play a team deathmatch but there still is no team work

since ever one on the team wants to be the best.

Best answers
when i play team play i always defend other people, if there in trouble help em out, if their loosing a PS or transforming make a gohan shield round em, in a more beam match get infront of larger beams (FF, kame) and cause a block struggle to stop the other person detonating and killing the whole team. Lan play thoe, online my ping doesnt alow me to do any of these things in time.

Help out someone and they will generally help you out when you need it most.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teamplay is good on esf, if YOUR a good player, heres why :p

When your playing a team game, if an ally is getting meeled alot, you can help out by meeleing too, and on 1.1 you can help allys with power struggles

Best answers
Indeed, they should also do a special Tournament game type or some multiplayer story mode.

Where the players can choose the good or evil side, for example the Cell saga. Everybody will fight Cell, which is controlled by the computer or a player.

I'm looking forward to 1.1, it'll have so many features and hopefully many 'bugs' fixed.

¬_¬ ^_~()

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In 1.1 you can play team mode with good/evil sides like the show (aka like dmz) but its a mode, so u can still have it so u can play as anyone, you also have the (very sweet) PL mode where the server dont change ur PL, also when u kill yourself, it dont help, so if ur doing well then it will show, since ur pl will be mad ;)

These modes will be handy if u wanted too set up a "rpg server" and do sagas, i have seen afew servers doing them, myself i dont really like them

Best answers
Teamwork? Meh. Normally i rely on my team mate's greed and wish for the kill to raise thier pl. So if two people melee me, i normally go turbo and run, yes, run, not fly, into my spawn zone and stay alive long enough. Unless im ssj vegeta, in that case i just throw a big bang in the offending swoopers face and blow him to bits. People have learned the hard way that i can get off a big bang before they get to me, hehehehehe. Its cool to see them get hit and fly right past you, into the wall dead. Anyways, on river side, teamwork is some what important with good players. I was in a game and i was totally owning them (Litterally! the score was 25-0 and i was only using melee at the time!!) then two people (A goku and a buu) kept trying to melee me at once. its was like a friggin vollyball game when i was hit.
(Knocked down once, hit and killed before i hit the groud)

So i found where they were, threw a big bang at them (Yes, after i died i had enough to go ssj) and took out one, the other swooped at me, so i blocked and knocked him across the map. then they tried the melee me again, this time i recovered in the air just long enough to block a kamehameha and hit a wall dead.

My point is that if your good enough, you dont need to work as a team MUCH. You might still need a bit if you get three gokus throwing spirit bombs at you though. (I love blocking spirit bombs, it makes me look macho... and makes the non-ssj goku crap himself)

Teamwork is going to be ify until the devs give us some reason to use it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i Love team play, in almost every game i want to be ally whit someone, , its not that i cant win.,. but its just. i like to help other people,

Best answers
Meh... I still think teamwork in ESF isn't a huge part of the game... I used to hate getting double teamed, now it just doens't happed! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like playing alone against 2 or 3 players.Its hard but very fun and u gain PL really fast:p

V'

Best answers
I don't have many allies in the field.I'm a lone wolf looking for love and other realationships.I like long walks on the beach and looking at spoon....Er oh Yeah about team work,I try to help out a person who is I think getting a beat down.So yeah I guess teamwork is a must for interdependent people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom