Out with old... in with the new sig!

Best answers
Ok, i've change my style HUGELY and i'm extremley happy with it.. tell me what you think! :D

Which colour is best, good/bad about the sig.. useful comments please..

Best answers
awsome, a major improvment... i like the first two best.

Best answers
Finally, a sig i'm happy with... thanks for the comments deathbox.. can't wait until the big hitters get here like Ryoko and Koblano, hopefully they'll approve..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big hitter? Me? No way! I suck in comparison to great sig lord... wait a sec o_O

Text is too hard to read. Where it says sig maker | modeler | mapper. Maybe stroke the text or make it easier to see in some way. The blue colour is the best imo.

Best answers
it says 'mastah sig maker' actually :D and I only wrote that as I needed something to make it look like very small text. ok ryoko, you've commented on the bad.. but do you actually like it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I like it! You have improved a lot since you started showing work ^^

Best answers
yay! actually, the thing that motivated me most were the people who said my work wasn't good, so big thanks to those people (lol).

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Big hitter? Me? No way! I suck in comparison to great sig lord... wait a sec o_O

Text is too hard to read. Where it says sig maker | modeler | mapper. Maybe stroke the text or make it easier to see in some way. The blue colour is the best imo.
lol hmmm I wonder who you ment? Nazghul? :p.

Anyways ya dude ncie sig, you have improved.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Im not even a sig maker, or much of an artist, but even I can tell, your style has come leaps and bounds further. My hat goes off to you!

Best answers
wow, thanks for the compliments everybody, greatly apprciated :)

I had got stuck in a downward spiral of bad sigs then I decided to try something new and it payed off.. hopefully I will continue learning new styles and get better as time progresses.. with any luck :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this looks a lot better, so first off all, good job, u have improved

1 ur size is smaller wich makes it look more pro
2 the effect u use is more plain wich makes the sig easier for the eye
3 u can actually read your name now
4 it's monotone, 1/2 color very important with sigs
5 border

a few things, u might want to put a blue color or hue layer about the blue version too it seems like that is the original and the only one who has ur name with another color glow then the rest of the sigs, also u might want to try and work on your backgrounds, just a tought, they are simple now, and it's an improvement on your last, but if u want to become better, u might want to take that as an advice. Also your sig was kinda full allready, but u put even more txt on it (the random numbers), doesn't look very good, also, when ur using random numbers, try to kep the opacity down. Also ur sig is mostly information, I don't know where u want to go with ur sigs, but if u want to be them more an artwork then a source for info (wich can be under your sig too) then tro to make it more intresting to look at, some characters or light fx, flashy effects etc.

grtz Naz

Best answers
Wow, thanks alot for the advice, i'll try and use it as much as I can. One thing that has always baffled me is how you guys make such complicated backgrounds.. Is it a photoshop thing or just a talent that is learnt?

Best answers
Well i dont think that sig is any differnt to the others tbh but hey i like ur others so good job lol :D

Bolteh2

B
blue, but change the outer glow to blue to, not that reddish thing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sig Lord Naz! :p

I like the green one best, am I just wierd or what o_O

Its a good sig, nice and easy on the eyes. Nice one ^-^

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to guess.... you like the scouter look to you sigs. It look nice but try opening up the sig. You have everything in the center and you have a few areas of dead space.

Best answers
it looks alright to me my only suggestion would be to fill in the black area. Try using scan lines or a faded grid pattern or something

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, do not revive threads that are almost a year old. Please be more wary in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom