Ki bots

Best answers
On Ki bots...whenever i add bots and play for a while da game completely shutsdown and i have to retart it..

Can anyone help?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude maybe its an idea to have asked all youre questions in one topic??? instead op spamming 4 topic's with an six post count ..

Best answers
Originally posted by MaijinGoku
On Ki bots...whenever i add bots and play for a while da game completely shutsdown and i have to retart it..

Can anyone help?
use the esf bot if they r crashing the game
or it is ur graphic mode Oo

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am betting its the graphic mode, any bot has a problem with tranforming first, spamming the big graphical monster attacks...

try setting your video mode to openGL

start at the main menu of esf, configuration, video, video modes then select openGL, making sure miniGL is not selected(or you can play around with these options to see what looks and performs best for you)

and if that doesn't work, there is a command: cl_fxquality "0"

try that out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah softwear mode just cannot handel transformations

Best answers
so what, spelling mistakes are here more often then the questions about when the new version will come out, even though it's a close call;)!!!

And for ki bots, you just need not to put so many bots in your server, 3 or 4 as max cuz else itll shut down!!!

Best answers
well ur computer is !!CRAP!! anyway i think a person has the same problem so goto the real post and check all 8 pages

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom