I need some help with my sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just re-installed photoshop since my comp has been broken for a while, and I began making a new sig. Its based on the Lurker from starcraft. And I was wondering if someone could give me some ideas of what to do, im sorta stuck, and i could use some help.

Here is what i have done so far:

*Edit* I Added my name, in small white text in the corner. Not much, but it looks a little better now.

Best answers
A new background maybe a border... Uhh when I get stuck I put on the music :) Trust me it really helps!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the advice, I don't really want to change the backround completely, but I'll try changing it a bit. And a border? Hmmmmmm, i've never tried to make one, I guess it doesn't hurt to try. But i'm just gonna leave it how it is right now, Im gonna go play some Unreal Tournament 2003, and hopefully when I come back, some more people will have posted some advice, and ill try tackling this sig with your guys' help.

Best answers
i like the sig try going with a blue grid gradient effect leave the font it looks cool:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A grid eh....sounds like a good idea. And ya, I like the font too. But I cant concentrate on working on it right now, its like 1 am here, i'll wait till tomorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I made this over a year ago, you shouldn't post in dead topics. It's bad, satanic almost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom