The ssj glow with turbo

Best answers
i can't really tell a difference.........this should probably be in the suggestions forum

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah..i normally have my name as jonesdaniel11 .... but i was feelin stupid o_o

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use PMs and try to put suggestions under the suggestion heading. Making hair glow differently when turbo is on or off would be a fairly easy thing to do, so if you want it to be considered post it under "Suggestions"

Best answers
hmm, so basically ur saying that the aura should add a glow or "a yellow light" to the character .. yeah i think that's not bad. it sounds cool, but maybe if they apply it it would look wierd, HL dynamic light .. isn't that perfect >_<

Best answers
Dynamic Lighting is pretty dodgy, but I was going to suggest that they could allways move to a different engine, Like Quake 3, but I relised it would be to much hassle, but I saw Bid for Power... and it looked sweet, but I think a game of Earth Special Forces is fdar better, all you people who like to mod Quake 3 (I know I do I have made a few for myself) goto www.gmax.com and download their modding program and make sure you get your self a copy of Adobe Photoshop, but the thought of having to goto the quake 3 engine would suck, cause I cant pump the resolution as high cause it takes more out of my system :(
also, with piccolos super namek, will he have "other" namek powerups? cause if I remember rightly the origional super namek out of dragon was a massive size increase (it is also shown in the Garlic Junior Saga) and it actually increased his strength quite alot, then he went to the freezer saga, and became super namek level 2, when he fused with nail, then in the cell saga, he fused with Kami to become a super namek level 3, I hope you put all these forms in, because most other games just dont relise the power of the namekian race, and only think they have one super form (if you could call it a super form) another note: is it possible to have piccolo regenerate?, I would like to see some other characters, like vegetto, gogeta, dabura, zarbon, Captain Ginyu, Jase, Berta, Androids 16, 17 and 18... just to name a few, I really want thos androids... their special abilioty could be that they dont run out of Ki, but they also dont have super forms, and their life could be a little lower also.
but those are my 9876298753987643896209846 billion cents worth, and I hope they pay for a bunch of Orphans that live in a burnt out church.

byes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom