Dragonballs

Best answers
Ey what does the friendship and immortality do when u have the dbs?

Best answers
immortality makes you immortal for like 30 seconds and friendship makes your team strong i think

Best answers
Does the friendship make u stronger to or just ur teammates?

Best answers
wait i just figured out that it doesnt make your friends stronger it gived you a friendship point, i dont know what friendship points are for though, sorry

Best answers
so u dont know what the friendship does? anyone do?

Best answers
K thats what i thought:) ... if u go ssj ur like 2x stronger and while ur ssj and get up to 10mil ki do u get stronger?`or just the same when u got to ssj

Best answers
take it from the start. what does FRIENDSHIP do?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have been told already. Friendship does nothing but give your team a "wish point", and you need wish points to win that match. It is kind of like planting the bomb in cs.

Best answers
ahh so when u done a friendship u get a wish limit? its like in cs. first to 10 .. so when u done 10 friendship u win? depends on server settings

Best answers
When you make a wish you get a wish point. If you choose friendship you get 2 wish points instead of one. If you are playing a clan match they MIGHT have it based on how many wishpoints you have. In other words, friendship is useless, immortality is a waste, and strength is the only thing worth bothering to collect the dragon balls for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom