Hey, Lookin' good.

Best answers
Hey, this is my first post, and I just wanted to say that this Mod is lookin' GREAT! The models and levels are awesome, especially for the Half Life Engine... Keep it up guys!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums. Make sure to read around before posting and just follow all the rules you will have a great time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forums, i'm glad that some newbies understand the limits of the halflife engine

Strife'- you ask someone to make you it, or you can make one yourself

Best answers
hey thanks for the warm welcoming guys... I've been hangin' around the site for a while now, and decided to join the forums...

And to strife:

I make my sigs... Photoshop is a great program.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forums :) welcoming new people with open arms :laff:

Best answers
welcome to the forums dude!!have a nice time and be a good esf fan;)!!!and strife i think there's already a thread about this somewhere, try the search engigne of the forum!!!

Best answers
strife-ur sig does say your name. wow. thats sad.

welcome to the forums man. just make sure its not spam about when 1.1 is coming out and... i just drew a blank

Best answers
:\ no its not sad after that i asked CrackerJack to make me a sig with the pics i supplied and i put it in my profile so it shows on my previous posts

im not going to flame you, i have'nt meant to if you take it that way, just dont be so nievve

im not a true idiot :fight:

Best answers
welcome to the forums, not that the site is up or anything ::ahem its the 18th already ahem:: :)(j/k) but really the ppl here are cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom