Losing on melee

Best answers
I have a problem when i use the melee attack.
I target the enemy, i go to him, and i kick him. However sometimes when i go to him and i'm to kick him, that's him who kicks me and i go back. I don't understand why, or could you explain how we can kick someone when he's running at you?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its all timing. He has learned the timing so he presses block before you hit him so he does not get hurt and then counters your attack and hits you back. It takes time to learn just how to do it but everyone can do it. Also ping playes a big part in melee as well.

Best answers
yeah ping, if ur chargin at someone head on it's the one with less lag who wins. so try avoiding head-on fighting, instead try dodging by teleporting and hit them hen they aren't paying attention or not attacking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you go to attack someone with a melee attack and they have blocked it, teleport back cause they normally release the block to hit you so if you have teleported back you can zoom back at them and hit them. Has worked plenty of times for me :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try to spin around the enemy ... then he could block it ... and anywhen I'll kick im into his ass ;)
but that's really difficult ... I'm still trying to make it perfect ;)

Good luck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, that my friend is what u call: "Skillz"
heh, alil training will do u good ^^
injoy the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom