Gohan Needs Some Attacks!

Best answers
AT THIS POINT, GOHAN SUCKS. HE NEEDS SOME COOL ATTACKS LIKE A SUPER KAMEHAMEHA OR A SUPER SAIYAN 2 ABILITY OR SOMETHING. AND SHEILD ATTACK DOES NOT DEAL ENOUGH DAMAGE.

Best answers
This is not the place for suggestions, and Gohan certainly does not suck. You wanna do a super kamehameha? I'll tell you a lil secret. If you charge the bar to full it magically turns into a super kamehameha! And another lil secret. If a lot of people throw energy attacks at your sheild it makes a big boom.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
This is not the place for suggestions, and Gohan certainly does not suck. You wanna do a super kamehameha? I'll tell you a lil secret. If you charge the bar to full it magically turns into a super kamehameha! And another lil secret. If a lot of people throw energy attacks at your sheild it makes a big boom.
I agree, He is already strong and good.
And going Super Saiyan 2 isn't possible. Maybe in later releases like Beta 2.0 or so.

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldFighter
AT THIS POINT, GOHAN SUCKS. HE NEEDS SOME COOL ATTACKS LIKE A SUPER KAMEHAMEHA OR A SUPER SAIYAN 2 ABILITY OR SOMETHING. AND SHEILD ATTACK DOES NOT DEAL ENOUGH DAMAGE.
If you're gonna give you oppinion like that youcould atleast say IMHO (in my humble oppinion) as not to be flamed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think gohan is one of the best characters
why?
he transfers fast
his kamehameha is pretty damn powerful after he transforms
his shield attack is coooooool
it keeps away those crazy melee spammers :devsmile: :devgrin: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Goldy fighter why do you think that gohan sux??He's mega strong!Only his Powerbeam a.k.a. masenko sux:S !!!In the show Masenko was super mega stron in the game it just sux!

Best answers
Getting to 1 mill pl is no sweat (especially if there's a Buu on the server), and the instant you get 1 mill and ssj...map destroying kames. Lame.

I want to Gohan toned down a bit. He's easily one of the best characters at the moment, if not the best.

Best answers
he has a masenko too. but for some reason masenko doesn't work on dedicated linux servers (inclusing official ESFORCES.COM servers)

* i'm not sure if it's just dedicated linux server, but masenko defenetly doesn't work on official servers. and i noticed it doesn't work in some other linux dedicated servers, i didn't test heavily thu. but that's the coclusion i came up with.

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
why?
he transfers fast
it keeps away those crazy melee spammers :devsmile: :devgrin: :laff:
I cant believe anyone would say that gohan sucks!! O_O
Gohan RULEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Yeah This is realy sucks hes got;;
The orginal and his special is :Masenko , Shield attack
Ssj ;; + kamehameha..... and its Sucks!

Best answers
why does he suck?

he doesnt.

your complaining about gohan and about he doesnt have enough moves.......

i think you should be complaing about goku.
but really you shouldnt be comaplaining at all.

and this is the right place for this.
please try to post in the correct forum subjects.

i dont want someone to get mad at you for spamming(if so) or complainging.

my opinion is that all the characters are great.
its just whether you good with them or not.

if your not good with gohan mabe you should perhaps think of another character to use.

not to mention when gohan is at 8mil and hes ssj his kame covers the whole map just about anywhere.

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n

why?
he transfers fast
it keeps away those crazy melee spammers
and i think you right
i gusse i did a mistake(s.m)

Best answers
Gohan doesnt suck, he's probably the easiest to play with, fast transformation powerful kamehameha...his masekno sucks balls but it doesnt really matter since you get kamehameha so soon...hes the best for beginners (shield attack for them against melee since i doubt a noob is very good with it)...although i prefer vegeta

Best answers
Hey im new, I just found this mod tooday and id like to say great job and its awsome!. But gohan doesnt need attacks he already has amazing attacks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even newbies realize gohan is so good so fast, so what does that make you GoldFighter?

Best answers
He's doesnt suck he like trunks....

:paper:
ssjing ; fast

beams ; not so good

melee ; good/powerfull

so i think both are good. o_O

Best answers
i hate the chars that transform after like 3 kills, cuz then u gotta get lamed by gohans kamehameha for a good 10-20 mins till u can transform and fight back. trunks isn't that bad but he can be quite annoying is the player is good.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's way too annoying right now, not too weak. With his overpowered kamehameha no one stands a chance when they're all down at the 1,000,000 PL level. I use trunks all the time, but I rarely transform at 1 mil... I usually wait until close to 1.5. You get less power from transforming early. His burning attack is pretty awesome, even though it should be a large sparkly ball instead of a little beam. Gohan's kamehameha is rediculous though. His Power Beam is plenty good after he transforms, they just need to fix the linux issues.

Gohan never lasts after everyone else starts transforming though. He's too slow and he has no super powers, like Goku's ability to zanzoken while charging. He's balanced... for now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no more flaming

/me destroys topic with Akujiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom