Few Questions....

Best answers
- What is powerlevel?
- Do you deal more damage if u have higher powerlevel? longer melee stun? Just to change form? Does powerlevel only determines who win headon melee? etc..
- Buu start off with the highest powerlevel, so is he the better character? He also has the most HP and speed.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll take it by your questions you have never seen Dragonball Z.

Power level is exactly what it sounds, it is how much power you have. The higher power you have the stronger you are. Each character needs a certain power level to transform. Buu, in DBZ, is the last enemy they fight, and comparatively is the strongest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although, that doesn't mean Buu is the best character to play as. it's really up to you, no matter what character you choose you can beat the other characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use gohan most of the time because he doesnt really need much leveling to go ssj, boosting his power level over 1 mil and he then gets a kick @ss kamehameha. He also has the best transformation :)

Best answers
yeah you're tottally right about gohan, only downside is you are weak when you are non ssj adn that is the best way to gain pl!!!And next to the best standard transformation for gohan (i think that of goku is better:p) there are also some of the greatest models available for gohan!!!Like mystic and sayia man!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom