Is buu the best char?

Best answers
Do you think buu is better than other characters?

His starting powerlevel is the highest, same with his hp and speed.

I wouldn't use buu if it wasn't because of his stats, cuz he's butt ugly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it depends, different characters have their advantages
even though buu has the biggest power level and is the fastest, his ki attacks arent too great :\ :\ :\
gohan and trunks can transform really fast! and gohan's kamehameha is pretty damn good
trunks isnt that good unfortunately...
goku's kamehameha is powerful after he transforms
vegeta gets good attack after he transforms
cell gets more attacks
piccolo gets much stronger...

well thats all i could think of:laff:

Best answers
heres the catch to buu. he can't transform again after going evil. unlike the saiyans whos pl raises really quickly because of the fact when they fight as normal saiyans instead of ssj their pls raise faster. buu however loses that once he goes evil buu, the same thing as krillin, and cell so their pls rise alot slower. plus by choosing those high pl characters all you do is speed up the saiyan's pl gain. so no he is not the best

Best answers
buu is a pink bubblegum and he is the worst char in esf an krillin to

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually buu can keep up with the saiyans pretty good with his candy attack and regen(sometimes). So i wouldn't say buu is the worst krillin definietly is!

Best answers
Isnt Krillian the fastest....i thought after krillian transforms he is the fastest

Best answers
Krillin is not the worst...after he transforms he ownz all....But back on topic, the game is well balanced (all but trunks I think, who has a major disadvantage....dont ask why- its just my opinion.). It all depends on your skill...if you know how to move and dodge and all sorts of other things to play well, it doesnt really matter who you chose to play as.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The way I see it, there is no "best" charactter, it is whoever you play the best with, and Krillin DOES NOT SUCK! Even in first form he is a kick ass guy...c'mon he has kamehameha, a disk, and scatter beam,plus the useful solar flare, so IMO he is a pretty loaded and lethal character

Trunks...needs a lil help, but the guy sis slow...but he is good in melee, I mean a beam that blnds someone can help for hose useful 2 secondsto run your ass off!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think that in the beggining of the map he is, since he will always have most pl, hes the fastes, and his mouth blast in the beginning OWNZ!
but l8er in the game he becoms as the rest and even wearker o_O

Best answers
buu is still the strongest in transformation. His speed is the fastest(just behind krillin), he has the most health and a very high pl.

Other questions: Which character is best using melee? Is it who ever has the highest pl, which is buu? or is everyone the same using melee?... Does higher pl means higher attack damage?
What is transformation multiplyer?

Thx for your replies

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin owns all when he transforms. He is nearly unbeatable. Buu is next up, with his rediculously high HP, and quick speed. Candy attack always helps.

Best answers
really depends on your playing style, krillin is loaded with moves for every occasion but his hp is pussy and he has no hair.
Some people like melee, personally picalo for me cos his lazer moves blockers which i fair badly against. The player with the best potential is krillin but its hard to transform him.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
buu is still the strongest in transformation. His speed is the fastest(just behind krillin), he has the most health and a very high pl.
His Tranz is only 1.5 Krillin is higher than that...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin has a higher PL and near the same HP as Buu when they transform. He's also quicker. Buu's only advantage is candy attack.

Best answers
The Worst Characters:

Krillin
buu
freiza
trunks
piccolo

lol sorry to those who really like these characters but to me these guys sux0rz

sonic boyster......
if the forums keep changing the l;ink here........
i made a shorturl for ya.

http://a.dontexist.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin's kind of bad because everyone will likely transform before you, so there's a period where you're just a helpless bald monk being pummeled every which way. However when that's over, you're the best.

Buu, Freeza, and Piccolo are great characters.

Buu: Mouthblast is a good beam. Plus he has huge HP and candy attack is also extremely useful. Second fastest too.

Freeza: Plenty of HP, but the key is LASER. That thing is really good. Death ball is massive as well. Pretty fast.

Piccolo: Special beam cannon= great attack! Eye lasers = great attack! He has slightly above average HP. All in all, not a bad character.

Trunks finds use with the burning attack but he isn't all that good. It's the sword I feel, that is going to make him a good choice.

Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
heres the catch to buu. he can't transform again after going evil. unlike the saiyans whos pl raises really quickly because of the fact when they fight as normal saiyans instead of ssj their pls raise faster. buu however loses that once he goes evil buu, the same thing as krillin, and cell so their pls rise alot slower. plus by choosing those high pl characters all you do is speed up the saiyan's pl gain. so no he is not the best
Yup thats right, when i play as buu i always get a high pl as fat buu first so that when i transform i get a way higher pl if you transform as soon as you can your probably gona be ahead of the other players for a lil while then theyll increase in pl a lot more than you.

Best answers
Dont you know that the key to buu's powere are the donuts? his pwoer has no limit even though it does not raise as much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom