mah first sig's

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moves to sig forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one you chose looks okay but the Image u used isnt taht good...

Best answers
they were done in paintshop download or buy photoshop mostly all sig's on these forums were done useing photoshop :)

Best answers
They were made in paintshop, but then again so are all of mine. So seriously, they could be a lot better. Just work on it. tip: don't use straight textures for bg's. Edit them a bit and add effects. A good effect for a noob sigmaker i used back in the day, any lighting effects r nice.

Best answers
You use paintshop for your sig's to?? Thats mad why use paintshop when photoshop has way more tools and other great stuff.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well to answer yo question, some people can afford Photoshop, Photoshop is for peopel who want to be serious so y spend 600 bucks on somthing your just gonna use to make sigs, and it can be alot harder.

Its all about personal preference.

Anways, I liek the sigs, althoguh could use more action, kinda plain.

Best answers
Owa hit it on the head. I use legal software. I don't have money to blow on photoshop. Photoshop is way betetr ( i d/l the trial awhile ago) but it was hard to adjust to it bcuz i know where all the tools in PSP are

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are a lil plain, try "spicing" it up abit (yum, spice...) ;/

Best answers
WWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too basic add more pics in to the back ground and try fading if you want to.
need a better back ground aswell.

banned ripper
Banned
Best answers
the bg of the green sig was free u didnt made it but its ok and the rest is fine 2 for a newbie but u should use hi pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom