Immortality aint want it used to be...

Best answers
ive noticed in the game when i wish for immortality the affect only last for amount of time.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You expected it to give you permanent immortality? So you could never be killed? That would make that wish a little too desirable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It needs to be a little more desirable though, really. Nobody wishes for friendship in a public server. And immortality just isn't worth it right now... too short. Needs something to spice it up!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should cut the damage done to you by 2/3rds or make you invulnarable to discs and lasers or melee or something. I'm sure it'll get better around 2.0 when the team starts working on it again.

Best answers
What exactly does wishing for friendship do? I've only ever done immortality and power

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by PeetiPablo
What exactly does wishing for friendship do? I've only ever done immortality and power
A server can be set to have a friendship limit, so that the first team to get the desired amount of friendship points wins. You get one friendship point for just summoning the dragon and you get a second one for wishing for friendship.

But also remember, CTDB mode is still very experimental. It will get better in time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
friendship points (which really needs a new name) wins the game for u.

Immortality shud last longer imo

power is just dandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom