More fighters.....bigger maps!!

Best answers
hey i was wondering if the esf teams is intending on making more fighters.....or bigger maps?
it's just that the maps we have are kinda small,and the blasts can go over the whole map.

and if the maps bigger,we can have multiple battles at once without all being crammed together.

and more fighters (e.g Gogeta,Gotenks,Brolly,Yamcha,tien)

they're all heaps cool characters,and it would be good if you could make more super saiyan levels please,like say ssj lvl 3.

i know it would be hard to make,since ssj3 means the whole model would have to change since the hair grows longer,but it will be well worth it.making the game better will mean that you get more publicity....

if this game was actually on the shelves,like Counterstrike,i'd buy it for sure!

Best answers
The team does intend on making more SSJ levels eventually. Though, as for more/bigger maps, or characters, no one can really say. It depends on what they plan. In beta 1.1 they might make Adult Gohan.

Best answers
Dude im not flaming, but
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BRAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGLEEEEE

I can see you are new ssj5, but u really should use the search button man. People r gonna flame u if u are gonna act stupid. There are alot of posts on this kind of stuff, for instance:

THE MAPS CANT BE BIGGER. THEY HAVE ALREADY MADE ALL THE MAPS AS BIG AS THEY CAN. IF THEY MADE THE MAPS BIGGER THEY WOULD HAVE TO RESCALE EVREYTHING. THE TEAM ALSO SAID THAT THEY WILL NOT BE INCLUDING ANYTHING FROM DB GT OR MOVIES SO NO BROLLY. ALSO NO FUSIONS.

AND THE REST DEATHBOX MADE QUIET CLEAR.

PS: SORRY FOR CAPS CUZ CAP LOCK GOT STUCK :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Veg_SSJ5 ... can you read other posts and stickies, too ???

The team said: No movie chars ... (no Gogeta, no Brolly) ...
The team is talking about adding new chars in future releases ...
but ... that's not for the public ...

Bigger maps ... eh ... you don't know he HL-engine, do you ???
The maps are big enough ... you see your enemies everytimes as small dots ...
your fps would go down, if they are bigger ...

maybe you don't know if ... all models are 1/3 of the ordinary size ...
reasons: smoother models, better third person view, BIGGER LEVELS ...

OK ... I think we've cleared your "question"

Best answers
first of all, gogeta isn't a movie char he's from the buu saga and the models are 1/4 of the original size i think!!! And the maps are already huge in comparison to other mods, and i think they might get bigger later on!!Just wait, the beta 2 will be a new massive update and will be extremely cool with alot of new transformations probably!!

Best answers
Gogeta doesnt appear in the buu saga. He only appears in one of the movies and in dbgt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
8Bit-Fighter is right ...
Gogeta didn't appear in DBZ Episodes ... Only in movie 12 (The Rebirth of Fusion) and at the end of DB-GT (as SSJ4/5) ...
I think you meant Vegetto ... the is the potara fusion from Goku and Vegeta ...

To the size of the models ... I'm not sure ... but I think between 1/4 and 1/3 should it be ...

Best answers
ok srry, mixed up things:p..but i do think it was just 1/4, nothing less and nothing more!! and 8bitfighter i think your sig is too big, change it before the moderators do!!:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models are scaled down 1/4 so the maps can seem bigger. I think esf_city is a perfect example of a big ass, wonderful map. SUPER-Gigantic, wide open maps like wu_bigarena totally destroy people's fps. Although it would be nice if we could fight in 32 player servers over seemingly infinite distances, we can't, because this isn't the tribes engine (although that would be nice.)

Best answers
i think esf would be even more kick ass if it used the Serious Sam engine. you could do all kinds of cool stuff with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too bad esf will never move engines

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom