No

Best answers
Gimme another warning for something i didn't do
btw you might wanna give Evil_Trunks a warning for insulting me in the first place, Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
Gimme another warning for something i didn't do
btw you might wanna give Evil_Trunks a warning for insulting me in the first place, Thanks
why should we give a warning to a mod?
btw even if he started is that a reason to continue?
and it was a suggestion, you just misunderstood it

just accept it, it´s only 1 warning, you need 2 others to get banned...

closed

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After reading the other thread, I have to agree with the moderating staff . . . Evil Trunks gave you the answer you would get from any staff or forum member.

There is one important note on importance I want to address. The person who disrespects any other forum memeber or forum staff is of no importance to the ESF community . . . so don't be suprised if I don't cry when your gone.

Now sit back and behave like an important ESF individual, loose the chip on your shoulder and wait like every other important person. The time frame for a 1.1 release can't be guessed because bugs are unpredictable . . . being an important CompSci student with a nice high SAT score like that should get you that far. If not, boy are you in trouble when you get out to the working world . . .

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
i just thought i'd add that Zilea lives in a sewer in canada

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Greg
i just thought i'd add that Zilea lives in a sewer in canada

;( Hey theres no reason to bring him to Canada.... its not like we want him here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom