Piccolo, best in melee?

Best answers
people are talking about piccolo and his laser, something blocking move.

I don't know about this move, will someone explain what it is?
thx

Best answers
Do you mean blocking the laser? or what?
If it is, dunno

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you know what you are doing, Mystic Krillin is the best at melee, next is Freiza, and then Piccolo. Finger lasers and eye lasers make them unbeatable if you know what you are doing. Goku vs. Piccolo or Frieza, bother characters with equal skill, the latter would win hands down.

Scruffie

S
True. Piccolo can be deadly with his laser. Thats why i use him. You need good aim though.

Best answers
I don't even bother with special beam cannon anymore, except to snare them in a power struggle so that I can laser them to death. Why bother? You're guarrenteed a bucketload of pl for just a couple of seconds' worth of lasering. If Piccolo used it in the show like we use it ingame, he'd have Goku's, Vegeta's, Freiza's, Cell's and Buu's heads all mounted on his wall by the end of DBZ.

Best answers
the laser doesn't hurt that much in the show. :S

picolo sucks at melee. the best is goku, then vegeta then trunks. that's how i see it.

or maybe i'm just not used to melee with picolo

Best answers
In ESF, the best meleer is Piccolo, then Freiza, then Buu. It's amazing how people panic when they realise that they can't really use block to catch a breather.

In DBZ, Trunks is lousy at melee. He relies on power. When it comes to technique, even Tien proved as good as him.

Best answers
i thought trunks relied on melee. he doesn't have any techneque .. well he does have a few .. but something to rely on.

AND i noticed that in ESF every character plays differently (i don't know how or why!) but it takes u a while to get used to a character. but i think goku is the best in melee. a while ago i wasn't comfortable using trunks in a melee battle, but i forced myself to play as trunks even if i lose, now i'm pretty good with trunks.
now picoolo and cell are the last on my list of fav characters, i rarly play as one of them. buu .. yeah i sometimes play as buu. but mostly saiyans .. oh. and frieza is at the bottom of my list too.

so at least for me.. goku is the best. these characters that i don't play i can't really judge them cuz i'm not used to play with them. but i tell ya i think they suck at melee. or i suck with them ;D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza is much worse in melee than Piccolo. He's faster, has more hit points, and a more powerful laser. Hit someone, then alternate finger beam them twice, and regular beam them once. No one will survive being hit more than once if you follow those steps.

Piccolo's beams get incredibly powerful after he transforms, and he can kill a non transformed saiyan by just focusing his eyes on them for a little under 2 seconds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No gohan is the best he is fast and has that shield.He is the best

Best answers
Yeah, but unless you give him time to absorb a big beam, it's nothing to worry about. You can cook him and only lose a bit of health - not a bad trade.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's shield is a sad thing indeed. If I don't feel like detonating a beam in front of it or behind it, I'll just throw a kamehameha or a few generic beams into it. When he drops it to fire, I just swoop in and knock him out of the air. I have only failed at doing this once.

Remember that the more damage you do to the shield, the longer it takes to fire.

Oh, the other thing I like to do is to wedge myself between someone's shield and a wall and just stare them down. Their ki drains away as it tries to push you out, but being inside of the shield you can even get away with a few ki blasts. Albiet you get hurt as well, but you can start up a blob and leave.

Best answers
That's true, the shield of gohan isnt that great, u can block the beam thats coming out of it easely! Piccolo on the other hand can survive a good loaded kamehameha when he's transformed and on full health. At least, i survived once.
Piccolo is tha best.
use eyelaser and it will be double fun :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom