Ki and PL-bar????

Best answers
Hi, first and for all i am very happy the site is back on. I've been checking every day 3 times. :p O yeah, and i am verryyyyy glad that beta 1.1 is gone be out SOON. THX dudes.

On this site I have seen some screens with a powerlevel bar AND a ki bar. I only have the ki bar? What is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i imagen its a dowload that adds on a powerlevel bar, and a ki bar seperatly. The one you have at the moment is the default one but i've never seen the two bars seperatly ;/

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol those are the really old pictures from when beta 1.0 was first being developed. If you look at any of the new ones there all still have the same HUD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a Ki bar, and the number you see within that bar represents your PowerLevel. There is also a CF (Change Form) bar that rises along with your PL until you reach the PL needed to transform.

I hope that clears things up.

Best answers
Yes, i know all that. But if you look at the screens here on this website (i think it is in the Archive).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, on the picture where they had just made the earth lookout, so its before beta one, so as hsu said its one of the old pics :smile:

Best answers
OK, thx. Actually it is not such a big deal.
I thought that it were pictures of beta 1.1.
Hey, the POTW, is that one of beta 1.1, because trunks has his sword. Man, i can't wait till it comes out.

;D :p ok, i would ask you moderators a last favor. I know you allready had to change his name. But as my favourite has changed to CELL i would lik my name to be The Cell Gamer.
If you wouldn't mind.:p ;) :laff: :cool: :devgrin:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok
Can do
Remember that it will be your new login

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom