Can u become ssj2 or higher????

Best answers
Pleez say on beta 1.1 u can transforrm higher than super saiyan!
And what about perfect cell and perfect frieza? Picollo with his cape? Adult gohan? Buu's final form?:cry:

Best answers
No.

There will be more transformations, but not in 1.1. I'm guessing they'll put in the second set of transformations in the next big update (2.0?). Chances are that this big update will take them weeks, if not months to create.

In the meantime, sit back, and enjoy the kame-spam.

Best answers
don't hope for it to come before 2004 :p not saiyng it won't come before that.. but just don't dream too much about something that might not happen so soon

Best answers
It depends what else they want to add; all that optional stuff I'm guessing (unless it's included in a 1.2). They've hinted before on these boards that there's a few things that they're not discussing openly.

Best answers
damn that sux man.......

they need to put ssj 2 in 1.1 because 1.0 ssj's are getting kinda boring after a while
and i want a log haired, powerful goku :p

Best answers
i want a SSJ2 gohan, cuz i've always thought of SSJ1 gohan as kinda fruity lookin :S especially in the game... i mean all of his hair goes to one side of his head, he looks so messed up. but then ssj2... he has a kickass hairstyle and a badass size kamehameha to go wit it.

Best answers
Don worry guys, this game's time will come, its still only in beta 1.0 , i cant wait till the final release, well all be perfect Cell, Kid Buu, ssj3 Goku, an all that sh!t :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom