my FIRST(!) sig, be nice

Best answers
hey guys this kinda sux but its my first one so please be nice i just got photshop yesterday, is there a way to sharpen it lol

*looks up at the 4 inch high image* ok ok it could be a bit scaled down, in photoshop what are good sizes that come out well?

Best answers
no really i want the truth, go ahead you can say it sux just dont rub it in, speak away :talk:

Best answers
if ya dont mind optikz im going to load your sig onto photoshop and see what your measurements are and stuff...is that coo wit you?

Best answers
1. 300x100 500x100 size sig's
2. Make backround first by picking ya two colour then filter and mess around there.

Want any more help pm me :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Strife'
if ya dont mind optikz im going to load your sig onto photoshop and see what your measurements are and stuff...is that coo wit you?
My 50cent Sig now??

Oh and the sig sux azz.:S
U wanted my opinion.:] :yes:

Best answers
i'm sick of everyone likeing 50 cent now and i want people to stop saying that shorty it's yer birfday crap jeez....but yeah i dont like it but dont worry with practice you'll get better

Best answers
Thats How We Live It Nemo!
I live in a Ghetto part of New Jersey where all you hear is Go shawty Its ur birthday we gon party like its ur birthday etc.
I got tired of the song already but I like the songs on him cd.
/me starts humming "Many Men":]

Best answers
lol my friend has that cd just for fun and those songs are so annoying but fun to dive to and pretend your gansta...but still rap blows..hip hop is where the talent is infact i think i'm gonna make some muic sigs now hmm...

Best answers
Nobody Probably Likes rap on these forums except mayb 8 people including me.Strife You Gotta use Graphics as Your Background or Sumthin?o_O

Best answers
You need better quality pics and make a better text, use bevel and emboss or whatever it is, that ALWAYSE looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom