Finish Buster Animation

Best answers
Does anyone else think the finish buster animations looks odd. Like when Trunks is just sitting there all leaned backwords. i think he should be in a standing position while it charges over his head and when he realeased it he should bend backwords. What u guys think?

Best answers
I think his feet should be planted downward to the ground and only his arms and chest rear back, but slightly. His body bends like a bow now. I -really- like how that one Genesis DBZ game accounted for the attack, but I can't find the sprite.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I know Darktooth is working on tweaking some of the anims. He said it a while back, wondering why he didn't use certain anims instead of others. That might be one he's tweaking.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I don't mind the animation for the Finishing Buster, I have noticed however that it shoots off to the left or the right, can't remember right now. Also I was wondering why they chose to reverse trunk's attacks, you know the Burning attack and the Finishing Buster. I know this has been said a thousand times I was just wondering if they made it that way for some reason.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, we know, who knows. Maybe they'll fix it down the road.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom