Meele Script

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen kids playing and watching them teleport and a very fast rate during meele, when I asked one of them how they did it they said that had downloaded a meel script. What is a meel script?

Best answers
There are different levels to which people use scripts.Ive never seen any scripts myself but im guessing they work as some sort of txt file. Mr Satan has made or is still making a script pack just for a few little tweaks in the game, like hitting a button to tell people you are AFK rather than having to type it if you are in a rush or whatever. I suppose something like that isnt too bad at all cause it doesnt really change the gameplay. However, some people just arent satisfied at being good at the game the way it is. They have to use scripts to become better at a game because they dont want to take the time out to become a better player. They would claim that it isnt cheating but my opinion is that it is cheating. Having a scprit for teleporting across a whole map in one button press or an auto block script or something is cheating. Just because you dont have to type in a code doesnt mean it isnt a cheat. It gives you an advantage over other players that wasnt intended to be in the game. How well you do in the game should come down to a bit of luck (good or bad) and your own ability at the game not how good you are at programming scripts.

I know cheats can be a lot of fun (crazy civ cheat and helicopter helicopter rotor blades in vice city = legendary) but they dont have a home in online gaming. At least theres no home i can think of anyway apart from maybe a fun server, but public servers are wlays gonna be about who can 'own' who and about geting the most frags.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am always amused at how people talk down cheats under the ESF chat heading and then argue that they're helpful on the Off-Topic. It's rediculous. You don't need to download a script to teleport 500 times instantly, or to teleport 10 times and hit someone, and then teleport 10 times away so they can't tell what happened. Unfortunately that's what's been floating around out there. Ask people like Mr. Satan or Super Namek. If you come across someone scripting, and they have already transformed, either leave the server or try hitting them with spam. They usually wont sit still long enough for you to melee them, and with a press of the button they are way off your radar.

You've been warned.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I can teleport frikkin fast without a script, if you guys are talking about long teleports, they are just binding teleports together, nuthin special, easy to avoid

Best answers
LOL there is a melee Script!!@#?

But i can do this without an melee script....
not so fast but i can do it almost the same

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus... again, like in the lasers thread, you guys are talking about a bunch of newbies running around with harmless scripts. If you KNOW what you are DOING, and you have a SCRIPT with multiple teleports strung together, you have a very UNFAIR advantage. I use a mousewheel, so I can teleport across the map in under a second. The difference is that people can *see me coming.* You can't see someone with a script until they are either next to you or have hit you, and you can't find them when they zanzoken away from you without looking all over the place trying to spot them. It is certainly far from simple to avoid that kind of a hit.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

the scripts being used are not cheats per se, but they may as well be. I consider them to be such as they allow you to do something you're not normally fast enough to do on your own.

They're all about custom binds with many commands strung together. You could hit the teleport button really fast but still not be able to teleport at the maximum speed allowed by the game. Hence, the script strings the teleport command together, one after another, for a single button push, thus you teleport a set number of times at the maximum rate. It's the same thing as say binding the +attack variable in CS a bunch of times to discharge all of the bullets in a pistol clip at the maximum rate (Except for the glock which has no max fire rate). Another script is a block/counter script. While also not technically a cheat, it lets you automatiicaly counter after you block. The bind is set to automatically invoke secondary fire for whatever weapon you're on after you let go of your block button.

Anyway though, these aren't cheats on the level of the OGC (for those who don't know of OGC, it was and is an aimbot/wall hack/weapon and player identifying cheat) hacks or anything, but they do allow players to do things that they normally aren't fast enough, or skilled enough to do. Therefore, I label them cheats. People should play with their own merits, even if those merits really suck.

*edit*

OT: Well, Magus, "Forum grammar nazi", huh? :p Guess we've got an ESF gramma slamma now :p

-Karrde-

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never seen a blocking script, and I wouldn't know if I came across one, but it doesn't bother me. Press block, and while pressing block hold down Alternate attack. Now release block. Walla! Who needs a script? I almost instantaniously smash people backwards 9 out of 10 times they that come at me head on or from the side, and they start yelling about scripting. No one needs a script to do that. You just can't "instant transmission" without using a script, and you can't just appear behind someone turned 180 degrees instanly without a script. Don't use them people!

Dragonball Z is all about proving your strength through training yourself and speeding up your reaction time. A script like the ones above fails this concept in every way. Learn how to play efficiently, not how to bind so viciously.

V'

Best answers
Here's the bad thing about training though, I never have somone as experinced as I am or better to play with.I mean sure three meleers coming at me is a challenge,but there aren't that many people that I can think of that are Extrodinarly great.Thats why I seem to lose more now.Anyways, I hate that stupid block thingy where it does the instant hit. I try not to go head on,but it always seems to happen one time or another.

Best answers
meh...the cheapness of cheat scripts in every muiltplayer game. Best i would allow is weapon binds close to the move keys or buy scripts for CS games. The way i see it the closer the person is to your "level" the more fun you'll have fighting them...unless your one of those I MUST PWN EVERYONE type of ppl.

Best answers
The scripts reduce the possibility of a human error. How many times have you been in an intense fight and pressed the wrong key? Ive done i quite a few times, when people use scripts it doesnt eliminate that but it certainly cuts it down, and like it was said before, it allows you to do things faster than your reflexes or even keypresses would allow. I think the general view of everyone here is that scripts are cheats and that is a very good thing. I say general cause about a week ago i think someone was asking about cheats and scripts on one of the boards. LMFAO, he even said in his post that he will promise not to use them online. LOL. I dunno if i can belive that....

Oh BTW boyster i havent seen a blocking script in action and dont even know if one exists, i just remember someone moaning about one when i was in a server. I just thought id use it as an example when i was flaming scripts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blocking scripts aren't too much of a bad thing since people can already counter nearly as fast if not as fast as the script. But the teleport script is ridiculous. Lemme paint a picture for those who haven't seen a teleport script:

Normal.
esf_battlearena, an enemy is sitting on the top of the arena opposite mine. I begin charging a kamehameha. I fire the kamehameha. He jumps and I see a line of teleport marks heading around and then straight at me. I predetonate and get ready to fight.

Script.
esf_battlearena, an enemy is sitting on the top of the arena opposite mine. I begin charging a kamehameha. I fire the kamehameha. He jumps and begins to fly. He suddenly disappears, and I hear a teleport noise. I'm then melee'd in the back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
I can teleport frikkin fast without a script, if you guys are talking about long teleports, they are just binding teleports together, nuthin special, easy to avoid
What and how do u "Bind" buttons together.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully no one here will tell you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by V'
Press alt+f4 while in game.:rolleyes:
Ya i think that crashes the game I am not an a$s I wanna know what bilding keys does like how it works not how to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom