PDA

View Full Version : FATMANTERROR II - The Second... Sig

Demi-Shadow
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:37 PM
Ok, I made fatmanterror a sig I thought was quite nice.. even though after looking at it today I thought it sucked so I made him a new one!

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/fatman.jpg

crits please, i'm quite happy with it :D

Marauder
Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:29 AM
its nice but u gotta adopt a new style, all your sigs are alike...

RedSaiya
Feb 22nd, 2003, 02:56 PM
i dont want to flame

just kidding :laff:
it's nice

Demi-Shadow
Feb 22nd, 2003, 03:44 PM
I know all my sigs are alike, if you notice Ryoko, Koblano etc have their own style, no one complains about them though as they don't make sigs too often, I am making 2 or 3 a day recently which is why my styles seem similar.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/maelstrom.jpg

I made this sig for another forum a few days ago. Crit that if you like.

*edit* I'm sure my posts were on 339 before I posted this.. so how come it's still 339.. hmm... lol

owa
Feb 22nd, 2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
I know all my sigs are alike, if you notice Ryoko, Koblano etc have their own style, no one complains about them though as they don't make sigs too often, I am making 2 or 3 a day recently which is why my styles seem similar.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/maelstrom.jpg

I made this sig for another forum a few days ago. Crit that if you like.

*edit* I'm sure my posts were on 339 before I posted this.. so how come it's still 339.. hmm... lol

Actually Ryoko changes his alot, even then alot of us still mention things, my style usually gets beat on after awhile then I change it, as for Koblano people still tell him to change his style sometimes.

Demi-Shadow
Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:58 PM
Most of ryoko's look very similar to me, with a kinda of 'scratched noise' effect with a few pics in, but that is just my opinion.

Koblano's do vary but still, they show similarties, my styles get old way too fast for my liking.. I mean this style..

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/sig4.jpg

..was over within a day, because of people saying it was old, and all my sigs looked the same :p I just can't think of different styles very fast, which is why my sigs look similar.

*edit* Ok, it's still 339, this is getting VERY annoying.. it's been happening for weeks, so i've lost about 15 posts already.. grrrr.. *goes and complains*

Big Kyle
Feb 23rd, 2003, 12:28 PM
I like your styles, even though you use them over and over again

* And yeah whats up with loosing posts ive lost like 10*

Lost another

Demi-Shadow
Feb 23rd, 2003, 12:34 PM
I only really use them over and over as I don't know many different techniques of how to make backgrounds, how to put my name, etc.

Ok, about the 'Losing Posts' stuff. I PM'd Deverz and he told me that the 'Signature' forum and the 'Off-Topic' forum gain no posts for the users. I guess it's so people can abuse the post system and just keep posting sigs.

Snow
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:17 PM
You think you can make me a sig and av?

Demi-Shadow
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Sure snow, but PM me with details etc, like what style you want, what characters (if any).

Snow
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:46 PM
ok thanks.

Now my post are stuck at 69 I have lost like 5 post?!?!?!?!

Demi-Shadow
Feb 26th, 2003, 07:06 PM
Read up a few posts. You don't gain posts in the 'Signature' or the 'Off Topic' forums.

Snow
Feb 26th, 2003, 07:12 PM
thanx i was wondering why my post were not going up

GreenBerets
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:47 PM
if posts counted i think i would have about 80 lol :\

Snow
Feb 27th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Thanks SSJ3_Gotenks for the sig and av they OWN!!!

imported_Mystix
Mar 2nd, 2003, 04:02 AM
The Fatman will be pleased.:laff:

:rolleyes:

Hibiki
Mar 2nd, 2003, 04:28 AM
um people do complane about ryoko and them using the same style to much so thats no exuse

fatmanterror
Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:37 PM
the fatman is pleased! thanks gotenks! i love it

Snow
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:00 PM
Nice.

TimTheEnchantor
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:25 AM
I have no style lol.

Snow
Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:07 AM
Everyone has a style.

koblano
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:55 AM
I normally don't stay with a "style" for too long. there are effects that i use for most of my sigs bcuz it's my signature style (anyone who remembers my FIRST sigs like in Novemeber last year remember my corner whooshes?). I try to keep each sig a "little" different but not totally different. I do change my styles often though. Probably go through 2 or 3 styles a month

Snow
Mar 4th, 2003, 02:27 AM
I know I'am new to making sigs but after I make like tow sigs (practice) I try to make a new style it gets old to me. I would post them but tthey are too big to upload!!. I'am now going to try and add a little animation to all of the sigs I do.